Let's see your newest acquisitions!

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by H8_modern, Feb 25, 2011.

1. treylxapi47

treylxapi47 Well-Known Member Dealer

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. jj00

jj00 Well-Known Member

Nice stuff!

jello and treylxapi47 like this.
  4. treylxapi47

Thank you very much. All of these were seller pictures by the way. I am hoping to have coins arrive that exceed my expectations from the photographs.

The 75-S nickel was gorgeous in hand, booming luster and a very nice gold tone.

5. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

6. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

7. saltysam-1

saltysam-1 Junior Member

treyIxapi47,
    Very nice CC quarter. I would snap that up myself if I could find another like it.

8. treylxapi47

I have been scouting one for awhile and this one came up this week. I liked the look of it and the price. Overall not a bad coin and i can't wait to see it in hand.

On a side note with the CC quarters I've been seeing. There seems to be quite a few dipped Carson City's out there, especially around the AU and MS grades.

9. treylxapi47

That's probably my favorite out of the grouping as well. Although I do have an eye on that 42-O. That circulated look is really nice in hand, and I like the stories I can imagine from that one.

10. JBGood

JBGood Collector of coinage Supporter

image.jpg The photo is lame...the coin is besutiful! image.jpg

11. non_cents

non_cents Well-Known Member

Really pleased with this one... :)

1820 cent ngc.jpg

12. bugo

bugo Well-Known Member

13. Mainebill

Mainebill Bethany Danielle

Ok now you just posted one of my 3 dream coins!!! Time for another brew! Is always better to have a bottle in front of me then a frontal lobotomy!

JBGood likes this.
  14. Mainebill

Mainebill Bethany Danielle

Nice ex Randall hoard large cent always liked the round the clock die crack on them I got the same in 1818,63 r&b is great there's quite a few of them out there!!

15. Gnomey

Gnomey Active Member

16. Agilmore01

Agilmore01 Well-Known Member

A little reading and a little, long awaited fun, came today.[​IMG]

17. Gnomey

Gnomey Active Member

I don't care for Lincoln's, but if that was in a case at a store I was at, I would've bought it in a heartbeat! Sweet color!!

JBGood and jello like this.
  18. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

This showed yesterday . 2014-06-17 12.54.31-1.jpg B.T. Washington . 2014-06-17 12.54.31-1.jpg 2014-06-17 12.53.27-2.jpg

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  19. bugo

bugo Well-Known Member

I've been wanting a Canadian centennial set for quite a while, so I finally bit the bullet. It should be arriving in the mail later this week. I didn't know about these coins until I found a 1967 penny at work mixed in with a bunch of plain American pennies. I have a couple of rabbit nickels but I wanted the entire set.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JPeace$, Paul_62, jello and 6 others like this.
  20. onecenter

onecenter Member

One of the reasons I have enjoyed Canadian coins for so many years is this particular set.

bugo likes this.
  21. Gnomey

Gnomey Active Member

My first PL Morgan...WOOT! Just bought it. Can't wait for it in hand! 81 PL.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted