Let's see your newest acquisitions!

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by H8_modern, Feb 25, 2011.

1. dimeguy

dimeguy Dime Enthusiast

Again, nice coins, Paul. I am curious...putting together a set of a certain grade?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Paul_62

Paul_62 Just takin' it one day at a time

not a grade but of the decade -- the 1930s. The best I can afford or so I think -- my wife might disagree ;)

4. JPeace$

JPeace$ Coinaholic

Thanks Paul. You posted a 34-D merc earlier that caught my eye too. Looked like it has some nice subtle toning.

5. Pacecar

Pacecar Well-Known Member

Thanks Gonzo, I think my photog skills have gotten better, but those pictures are from the auction. It was easier, and they were great pictures, to use those. :) No rotated dies.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  6. Mainebill

Mainebill Bethany Danielle

Ah you was on ha too? I don't look at peace dollars as a rule but that's a beauty

7. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

8. Cazkaboom

Cazkaboom One for all, all for me.

Bought this on my birthday (the 18th last month) and it finally showed up in the mail.
    Well worth the wait IMO.
    [​IMG]

9. Cazkaboom

Cazkaboom One for all, all for me.

10. Chiefbullsit

Chiefbullsit CRAZY HORSE

11. x115

x115 Collector

wife's coin. she's a baseball fan ;)
    snapped some quick pics for her.

hof.jpg hof-r.jpg

12. dwhiz

dwhiz Collector Supporter

I got one of those yesterday and may get another today, but no coins yet 001.JPG

onecenter and jello like this.
  13. dwhiz

This came in yesterday too, it's a beauty only 200 struck Glendale cc 004a-horz.jpg

14. JPeace$

JPeace$ Coinaholic

I can't resist HA. Too many nice coins to choose from... I also won some coins at Stack's (total accident) and 1 and DLRC.

15. Mainebill

It's addictive I have to make sure I don't spend ALL my money not just my extra coin money. I gotta stay off there if I'm feeling broke stacks is good too I spend money there as well. I just bought that ms 66 large cent at ha which is about as high of grade of large cent as I'll ever own with a bean too

JPeace$ likes this.
  16. Mainebill

image.jpg image.jpg Took a big shot in the dark on this one buying it raw from pictures only. Could tell its genuine but wasn't sure if it was problem free and it was real money. Got it from a ct member who found it in a bag of pennies!! Going out to pcgs soon as soon as I do the paperwork for my next shipment I think it's got a 75% chance of coming back clean my only concerns are a minor scratch and whether the rims are just worn in spots or were slightly filed I'm very happy with it in hand

Chiefbullsit, jj00, Paul_62 and 3 others like this.
  17. dwhiz

18. Mainebill

image.jpg image.jpg Went to a local auction tonight that about 20 lots of coins and some decent stuff had very little luck on both coins and furniture almost everything went above retail this was all I bought

19. Paul_62

I also picked up a couple of Franklin half dollars this past week

1949-S_sidexside.jpg

1956 proof_sidexside.jpg

20. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

Nice Franklin half Dollars 1949
    1956 Proof !!! Do ya know if it's a type 1 or 2, Paul?

Paul_62 likes this.
  21. Paul_62

Thanks. I believe it's a Type 2

jello likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted