Let's See Your Coin Articles~!

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by mlov43, Jun 3, 2022.

1. mlov43

mlov43 주화 수집가

I have been reading coin-related posts both here and posts and articles in other locations on the web quite a lot lately.

I've read some really good ones here at CT over the years.

Show us your best coin posts (via a single link) from either Coin Talk or other locations!

Let's see 'em.
    -----------------------------------

I'll start: Here are some articles I wrote over at Medium: https://medium.com/@mlovmo/main-index-to-my-stories-87d7537de19b

Kasia and MIGuy like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. charley

charley Well-Known Member

As you know, I have been a silent follower of your work for a long time, and read most of those outstanding articles ( I also admit... but do not criticize... the Park Stalin comparison was difficult for me to 'accept').

I also believe that your best work has not materialized, yet.

Thanks for the enjoyment and scholarship. I am certain you are aware of the appreciation for same by hobbyists here and across the pond.

Truth in editing: changed 'to' to 'do'.

MIGuy and mlov43 like this.
  4. Inspector43

Inspector43 Celebrating 75 Years Active Collecting Supporter

5. mlov43

mlov43 주화 수집가

Thanks for your kind words, Charley. It'd be nice to think people appreciate at least some of the articles from "hobbyists here and across the pond" but it appears that my interests are too arcane or esoteric for most, which is to be expected.

Puny little korean coins are nothing in comparison to the incredible, weighty, and numismatically significant masculinity of almighty U.S. series of coins, like the Washington Quarter!
    download.jpg
    ... (well, okay. Maybe not)

Anyway, your critical reception is invited and indeed appreciated, and definitely not disregarded. Please feel free to comment at Medium.

Inspector43 likes this.
  6. mlov43

mlov43 주화 수집가

Inspector43 likes this.
  7. norantyki

norantyki CoinMuncher

Chris B and mlov43 like this.
  8. mlov43

mlov43 주화 수집가

9. Chris B

Chris B Supporter! Supporter

mlov43 likes this.