Large or small date?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Tracey L Aldrich, May 6, 2021.

1. Lynn A

Lynn A New Member

So sorry Paddyman. I posted on your thread because it was relevant. I have my weigh answers from the jeweler. I will unmember myself from this site and find a teenager. Thank you. Sincerely, 3.034

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

It's not my thread. It belongs to Tracy.
    I understand that your question was revelant but it would be better to start a new thread.
    No need to apologize to me at all.
    Also.. You can't delete yourself from CoinTalk. Only a moderator can do that and only for specific reasons. You're permanent for now. So just let us know your results of that weight.
    I'm 50 and I still ask my 2 kids to help me with computer stuff. Nothing wrong with that!
    Peace

john65999 and 1stSgt22 like this.
  4. Tracey L Aldrich

Tracey L Aldrich Active Member

Download a magnifier camera app thats what i did

5. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Lynn, please don't be hasty as this forum is very knowledgeable and have had some of the same members since it opened.

On scales, working with coins , which very often have weights that fall on borderline numbers and a 0.0 ( 2 figures) , nor often a 0.00 ( 3 figures really help) , best get a 0.000 4 digits. , Amazon has many different ones and they are only a few dollars above the lower resolution. A jewelry scale should be fine and some of them are 0.0000 which chemists also prefer.

Some do not like the answers which may be rather "straight to the point", but it is how the real coin world works,,,nothing like the Youtubes or TV coin shows, Seldom will you get really wrong advice as someone can correct it. You should hear WHAT they say to me.

And truthfully, no thread belongs specifically to anyone except the owner, it is just good manners and you being new of course will catch on. So if you go, and also before you go, check out some of the other coin forums and I am very confident you'll stay here. Jim

Tracey L Aldrich likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted