Lakeland, FL coin show

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Insider, Nov 18, 2020.

1. physics-fan3.14

physics-fan3.14 You got any more of them.... prooflikes?

Thanks for the show reports! Glad to hear things are moving.

Dynoking likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. CoinCorgi

CoinCorgi Tell your dog I said hi!

My wife grew up in Melville. Visited the in-laws a bunch but never new about the coin show. Only one in-law left on the island, so won't be back there for a while it seems.

Dynoking likes this.
  4. afox

afox sometime collector

The Nashua NH Monthly show has been postponed until December 13.

I suspect it will eventually be cancelled. The email they sent:

The show is postponed until Sunday, December 13. 9 AM to 3 PM

Several factors play into this decision. The case counts are increasing in both Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. The Massachusetts Governor has a travel restriction for any one visiting New Hampshire. There are also other similar restrictions from neighboring states.

The safety of our staff, vendors, and customers is our top priority and at this time, we do not think running a show is in the best interest of everyone's health.

We will re-assess the situation in a week and decide whether or not to move forward on December 13.

Mainebill likes this.
  5. ksparrow

ksparrow Coin Hoarder Supporter

I expect that the post Thanksgiving case surge will cause most winter shows to be cancelled.

6. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

I'll be surprised and super-happy if you're wrong because there's no surge, and disappointed and super-angry if you're wrong because the shows go on in the face of a surge.

ksparrow likes this.
  7. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Remember when the daily deaths was under 1000? Today 2400 and still going up :doctor:

8. Insider

Insider Talent on loan from...

Where is this, total daily death in all the states?

9. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

10. afox

afox sometime collector

The Nashua Show scheduled for the 13th has been canceled. Details below. Be safe out there - wear a mask.

Nashua Coin Show Canceled
    Several factors played into this decision. The case counts are increasing in both Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. The Massachusetts Governor has a travel restriction for any one visiting New Hampshire. There are also other similar restrictions from neighboring states. This and other administrative concerns do not make running a show a good idea at this time.

Although we have 2021 dates, we are suspending all Sunday coin shows in NH and MA (except Manchester) until further notice.

Our next show is scheduled for January 29-30, 2021 in Manchester NH.

Mainebill likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted