Key Dates or resources for non-Lincolns?

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by TyCobb, Nov 14, 2018.

1. TyCobb

TyCobb A product of PMD

So got through most of my Lincoln's (minus the $25 box of 2018) and curious if there's any good resources for Nickels, Dimes, Quarters, and Dollars like there was for the Lincoln cents.

I know errors could happen in any year, but mainly want to make sure I don't miss anything like CAM and WAM.

A quick google search mainly yielded really old years and talked about what years were silver.

The first time I went through quarters, I was looking at one site because it had a little bit of info and another because it had a little bit different info, but I can't seem to find much in regards to what say a site like http://www.lincolncentresource.com offered.

Thanks

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Saphire7

Saphire7 contenial congress member

hey ty ...id try to help but I'm still in cent class. if you need anything to pull up just ask ...samples.. k...
    hey ty if your there can u look at something for me

4. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Remember.. Just create your own separate thread with full pictures of both sides of the coin in question. We will all see your thread.

5. paddyman98

6. paddyman98

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  7. paddyman98

8. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

9. TyCobb

TyCobb A product of PMD

Thanks. That looks like exactly what I was looking for as it actually catalogs the years certain things may have happened.

Those are great resources I've used before for lots of general information.

paddyman98 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted