WTS: Key Date - 1885 Liberty Nickel / Barber Nickel - Make Reasonable Offer

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Brett_in_Sacto, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Brett_in_Sacto

Brett_in_Sacto Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I am putting my 1885 Liberty Barber Nickel up for sale. This is an extra in my collection and I would like to use the money for something else.

It is listed on Ebay at $815.00, and I am willing to accept a reasonable offer either through Ebay - or offer a substantial discount for a direct sale via PayPal, money order or cash for local transactions.

It is priced a bit high on Ebay to keep the riff raff and scams at bay. I am willing to accept a fair offer for the coin. Will consider possible trades for US coins - gold and silver. In particular I am searching for any mint mark 1892, 1893, 1894 or 1895 Morgan in BU condition (details acceptable) for my date set.

I am calling it F12 to F15 with Details since the Liberty is "almost" complete and the reverse is actually a very nice quality. There are some minor scratches on the top, and along the date. The slight discoloration is not the camera or flip - it is on the coin.

It is genuine and has been reviewed and confirmed by multiple qualified sources.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/272810024709?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]