Kentucky Coin Show

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Speedy, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Speedy

Speedy Researching Coins Supporter

Hey All -
    Long time no see! :D
    Just thought I should post a reminder for any of ya'll in Kentucky that the yearly coin show in Irvine KY will be on Saturday! I think it opens at 8am this year. I talked with the guy that runs it and he said that he thinks it will be a pretty good one, but I haven't heard what dealers/how many tables, there are going to be. The last few times I've been there it has been a pretty good show with maybe 8 dealers.

The show is at: Citizens Guarantee Bank, 25 River Dr. Irvine KY...to enter I think you go around back an up some stairs.....

So if ya'll are in the area - drop by and check it out...who knows, I might be there too!

Speedy

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

Irvine Ky has a coin show? How long have they had a show? What club is it associated with?

4. BadThad

BadThad Calibrated for Lincolns

Hey, that's right next to one of my favorite spots on earth....Red River Gorge!

5. Speedy

Speedy Researching Coins Supporter

It has been going on for 3-4 years I say - normally there are around 6-10 dealers...sometimes a couple of them are knife dealers....
    No club runs it - just a local collector that puts it on - he calls around and lets all of the local dealers/pocket dealers know about it and normally gets a pretty good turn out!

Speedy

Draft saved Draft deleted