Kennedy Roll Hunter Help...

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by bhaugh, Mar 15, 2012.

1. bhaugh

bhaugh AKA - 1872Hokie

Maybe this should go in the Wanted section, but I need some help on sort of a short timeframe and I figured i might get more help here...
    I'm trying to get together a set of Kennedy halves and right now I've had to put my roll hunting money toward other family expenses. The full story is that my nephew is getting into collecting, and I want to have the complete set of halves for him. I already know which one's he's missing, but I want to mix in the rest in a couple of rolls so that he "finds" his complete set as a birthday present. He can upgrade to nicer, maybe uncirc coins later, but I think this would be a neat start for him.
    If any of you roll searchers want to take up a challenge I'm looking for 23 (I have a list of the specific dates, only one is a silver, 64d which may have to wait).
    Send me a message if you think you'd be able to help. I'm not looking for anything super special, just out of circulation, and i'd be willing to trade Ike's and SBA's face value for face value (I know the 64d will be different), or we can come up with a different arrangement.
    Thanks!

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. gboulton

gboulton 7070 56.98 pct complete

How long do you have, and where are you?

4. bhaugh

bhaugh AKA - 1872Hokie

Winston-Salem, NC. I have until the 30th. Thanks.
    If this doesn't work out, I have a back up plan. I just wish I had thought of this idea sooner.

5. Yacorie

Yacorie Junior Member

Post your list of dates

6. bhaugh

bhaugh AKA - 1872Hokie

Needed: 1964D, 77D, 78, 79D, 82, 82D, 84D, 85D, 86, 86D, 87, 87D, 90D, 93D, 96D, 98D, 99, 99D, 01, 01D (I think his book goes up to 03 but they were just mint sets after 01 right?)

Draft saved Draft deleted