Kennedy half variety attribution

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by quarter-back, Apr 16, 2013.

1. quarter-back

quarter-back Active Member

Does anyone have any idea whether Dr. Wiles' Kennedy attribution book is slated for re-issue? I would love to get one, but can't justify north of 300 bucks on Amazon to ID a few 75 cent varieties. Any chance it will end up on-line?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. NorthKorea

NorthKorea Dealer Member is a made up title...

I doubt it, but it's possible that he has digital versions for sale.

4. 19Lyds

19Lyds Member of the United States of Confusion

$300?

Can you provide a link since I paid $43.99 for mine a couple years back on eBay. Actually, June 2009.

Also, if you are an ANA Member, you can check one out from their library for the cost of to/from shipping. I did that and then made copies before I came across one on eBay.

As for a reprint of the nook, ask James yourself. He can be reached at the email on the CONECA Web page.

http://conecaonline.org/content/coneca_attributers.html

5. 19Lyds

19Lyds Member of the United States of Confusion

There is no digital edition that I know of.

6. quarter-back

quarter-back Active Member

When I saw the book was out of print, I went to Amazon and there are two listed. One is $335 with shipping, one is $420. My bet is that if Dr. Wiles knew he could get $300-400 a whack for his book, he'd put out a second edition :) (BTW, I discovered the emoticons). I am too much of a Luddite to buy anything on E-bay, but I may have to break down and do so. It looks like flipping books may be more lucrative than flipping coins.

Have fun

7. Caleb

Caleb Active Member

I will check with my source the next time he calls, the last three new copies that I was able to get went for $50 - $75 - and $100. No where near the $300 - 400 on Amazon.

Draft saved Draft deleted