Just Need a little help and advice

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Rich Menchio, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Rich Menchio

Rich Menchio New Member

Don't know if anything is worth anything but I need to find out and try to get rid of it. I'Ok this is the majority of my stuff except sports cards and a couple other things. I got most of this from my grand father years ago when he passed away. He was in WWII and traveled to different countries.m 51 and my kids have no interest in taking it when I pass so why not try and see if its worth something. Any advice would help.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Newbie69

Newbie69 Doesn't make cents!

Nobody is going to be able to help without some idea of what's there. You need to take some closer pictures of what you have there in order for anybody to help. Good luck. I would just hold on to it IMO.

4. Bambam8778

Bambam8778 Well-Known Member

There is always someone out there who wants to buy what you have. Just making sure you market it for what it's worth is another question. like @Newbie69 said, we can't tell from those photos what exactly you have. It looks nice and I always take a closer look at lots like that when I can but for us to help you out we'll need some better photos and descriptions of what's there. Thanks.

Newbie69 likes this.
  5. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

Looks like you have some interesting items, but nothing just out at me as being overly valuable. The ration books are always interesting. You have examples of all four books (I wouldn't expect you to have a book 5, they are rare.) Of course they are always better the more stamps they still have in them. Book one seldom has any stamps left, book 4 usually has a fair amount. The German phrase book is interesting, military issue to GI's sent to Germany?

6. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Very interesting but close ups of both sides are required for more accurate information. Yes it's worth something but I can say what.

Welcome to CT.

Draft saved Draft deleted