Just cruisin Ebay

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by medoraman, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Bing

Bing Illegitimi non carborundum Supporter

I've been to England a few times. The people are friendly and them sausages are yummy. The ale ain't bad either.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. YOC

YOC Well-Known Member

ale makes you fart.....but its worth it.
    baccy.jpg

4. YOC

YOC Well-Known Member

you beauty..... chewer.jpg

5. YOC

YOC Well-Known Member

ok ok enough:)

6. vlaha

vlaha Respect. The. Hat.

I can picture the headlines: Ancient Man is Arrested For Riding Moose in Public, Cops Shocked When he Dismounts and Pelts Them With Coins, Three Hospitalized.

7. Ancientnoob

Ancientnoob Money Changer

Amen to that!

8. Bing

Hey Hunneific Noob Shah. Haven't heard from you in a while. How's little Noob Shaw?

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
    Ancientnoob likes this.
  9. stevex6

stevex6 Random Mayhem

Hey, whiz => yah, moose are pretty good in deep snow, but I prefer a grizzly for gettin' around the ol' cabin at the lake ...

nuthin\' to see here.jpg

vlaha, Ancientnoob and TIF like this.
  10. stevex6

stevex6 Random Mayhem

e-bay is for Christmas presents ... vcoins and auctions are for ancient coins

=> Oh, no you didnt!!

11. YOC

YOC Well-Known Member

you must have loads of money if you only buy your ancients from vcoins and auctions...I couldnt afford to buy on vcoins. One vcoin seller has bought many of my coins.......from ebay.:mad:

12. TIF

TIF Always learning.

Maybe you should become a vcoins seller :)

stevex6 likes this.
  13. Ancientnoob

Evans doing great. Christmas is coming and his mountain of presents is getting larger. I'm having a tough time with this wagon thing. Very crowded and easily to fall off. I am jonesing really bad for a coin.

stevex6 likes this.
  14. Bing

Not sure what "jonesing" means, but me too. It's been nearly 3 months now. I think I plan on trying to go o the Orlando FUN Show and expect to hop off the wagon then - maybe.

15. Ancientnoob

Dang 3months! When you hope off the wagon I would start running really fast so you don't get hurt. I bet you'll come home with something extra large and extra fine...

Make sure its no so awesome that the misses notices the high relief bust showing through your pocket.

vlaha and Bing like this.
  16. Bing

If there is a bulge of any sort, she'll notice.

Ancientnoob likes this.
  17. chrsmat71

chrsmat71 I LIKE TURTLES!

18. YOC

YOC Well-Known Member

I have a conscience.......:)

19. TIF

TIF Always learning.

What's wrong with vcoins?? Yeah, the prices are often high, but the convenience of buying what you want without going through the often annoying auction process can be nice. No one is forced at gunpoint to buy the offerings. I see no moral issues or things that should cause crises of conscience with being a vcoins seller. If those sellers can garner top prices for their coins... good for them.

I don't know what a vcoins storefront costs but I suppose it's more expensive that just eBay listing fees, so that might be a deterrent for potential sellers. And a factor in the prices.

20. John Anthony

John Anthony Ultracrepidarian

I agree. Rent at vcoins is about $80 per month if I remember correctly - I looked into it a few months ago. Every dealer has overhead. Some offerings on vcoins are much higher than I would want to pay, but there are a number of dealers offering reasonable prices. It's like any mall. You can go to Macys or Dollar Tree. It's your choice.

Ancientnoob likes this.
  21. chrsmat71

chrsmat71 I LIKE TURTLES!

I have a coin incoming from vcoins now, got it for a very reasonable price I think. Should have shown up today....but didn't.:(

Draft saved Draft deleted