Just Checking In!

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Coinlover, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Coinlover

Coinlover The Coin Collector

How’s everyone doing? I haven't posed on CT for a LONG time and just wanted to drop in and check up on everyone. I reached a coin collecting burn out point early last year but now I’m starting to get back into the hobby again. I’ve been buying a few coins here and there every other month when I had the extra money so my interest didn't fully go away. I’ve also been buying rolls of pennies from the bank when I have the urge to treasure hunt. I see the format of the website has changed since my last visit and it looks great! :thumb: It looks like we have a bunch of new members too. I really miss posting on here and learning new things so I’m going to try to visit as often as I can. Has there been any big changes since I’ve been gone? I hope everyone is doing fine! :) I’ll defiantly try being a regular again! :D

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. CrustyCoins

CrustyCoins Twilight Photographer

Been here a month and things have changed a bit since then, more like this week there were/are a bunch of site upgrades.

Welcome back to the Jungle. :)

4. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Welcome back CoinLover :high5: yes we certainly do have a number of new members and Peter is updating the forum on a fairly regular basis LOL but the basics have not changed so you should fit right back in with no problems :D

5. Just Carl

Just Carl Numismatist

Yes WELCOME BACK. One new policy is since you've been gone for so long you now have to buy us all coffee to get back. I'll take mine black. Just pour it into those slots on your computer and press send. :goofer:
    Things always change but usually basically stay the same. Not sure how you get coin collecting burn out. I've been at this hobby for well over 60 years now and just getting started.

6. ziggy9

ziggy9 *NEC SPERNO NEC TIMEO*

You now have to send each one of us 5 credits, which is going to put you way in the hole! :} :}

Richard

7. AdamL

AdamL Well-Known Member

Welcome back!

8. Tater

Tater Coin Collector

Burn out since early last year. That is a long time. Welcome back coinlover.

9. TheNoost

TheNoost huldufolk

Welcome back!!

Draft saved Draft deleted