Just a Newbie

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by rhoggman, Jul 17, 2008.

1. rhoggman

rhoggman New Member

I want to thank everyone on this forum for lighting a fire in my coin's eye...

Since joining this forum I have really started to think differently about my own ideas. Although I have already engaged in many a heated discussions I am begging to think with new angles. Also I have found some great references and links to other places that have really increased my knowledge.

I definitely look forward to my future in coin collecting with a great community to refine my ideas.

GDJMSP probably thinks I'm a jerk..... haha (investment discussions), but in all seriousness this place is a huge benefit, as well as a store of knowledge...

The only thing I regret is you all are stealing away many hours of my life (JK)....

V/R,

Ryan

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. GDJMSP

GDJMSP Numismatist Moderator

No, far from it Ryan. I just think you still have a lot to learn. Ya see, I've walked in your shoes - plumb wore 'em out.

4. rhoggman

rhoggman New Member

haha.... I'm sure you have, and I want you to know I read everything you say carefully as I have already picked up on some good advice you have laid down.

5. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

You listen to what Doug has to say and you wont go far wrong, after all Noah did and look what happend to him LOL
    What you must remember is that if you keep a open mind you will allways learn something new about this hobby, I know I do every day I come on here :hail:

6. GDJMSP

GDJMSP Numismatist Moderator

Gonna getcha for that :D

7. rzage

rzage What Goes Around Comes Around .

GD changed my thinking on a couple of things too , so have others , just remember without an open mind we would never change , keep threading & learning .
    rzage

8. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

:eek: Doug threats dont become you :whistle:

9. HandsomeToad

HandsomeToad Urinist

When you do, will you cough up your secret on how you got that bush to burn, out of thin air? :bow:

Ribbit :D

Draft saved Draft deleted