WTS: Junk Silver, Rounds, Zombucks and More!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Phoenix21, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Well-Known Member

Good evening, everyone! For sale I have a fair amount of silver for sale. An emergency arose unfortunately and I have to liquidate some of my collection. Shipping will be $3.95 on all orders. Buy one or buy all - the more you buy the more you save! Feel free to make an offer on most items, but do not lowball me - I know the value and I do need to unload all this fast but I am not an amateur. Pictures ARE available upon request. Items crossed out are PENDING. First come, first serve! And the ASE's have been reduced in price.

Junk Silver:

One roll of 35% common date Jefferson silver war nickels, unsearched by *me* for varieties (do not buy them for that purpose - I bought them from another collector): $42

Roll of silver quarters (very few 60s, couple 1932's and quite a few fourties and fifties): $155

$4 (8) face value of Walking Liberty Half Dollars: $65

$8 (16) 40% Kennedy Half Dollars: $44

Random Junk Silver:

Mercury Dime: $1.35

Roosevelt Dime: $1.35

Silver quarters 2x: $3.85 each

Random Silver Round: $20

American Silver Eagles:

Half roll of Silver Eagles (2014) in Apmex box and roll (beautiful pieces): $235 (REDUCED)

Proof set:

2005 Silver Proof set (all coins for that year with COA and original box): $31

Zombucks:

Morgueanne silver BU round in airtite: $29

Buffalo Zombuck: $29

Zombuck Walker in airtite: $42

Franklin Half Dollars:

GEM BU Type 2 Franklin Half dollars (stunning eagle and tough to find variety): $20 each

Random Half Cent:

1835 Half Cent PCGS XF-40 - gorgeous luster and beautiful coin: $95

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014