John Anthony and Others Are these anything Or coin machine coins ?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by abuckmaster147, Jan 18, 2013.

1. abuckmaster147

abuckmaster147 Well-Known Member

Should I sell these or Just take them to the ugly coin Machine?:rolleyes::confused:

016.jpg 015.jpg 014.jpg 012.jpg 011.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Tom B

Tom B TomB Everywhere Else

That looks like an original roll of JFKs. Is it? They also appear to be toned in a lovely shade of violet and peach. I would not dump them for face value. Either keep them because they are cool or list them at a premium for the roll.

4. kookoox10

kookoox10 ANA #3168546

What are the dates on them?

5. John Anthony

John Anthony Ultracrepidarian

Are they all 1976? And is that toning, or the light in the picture? It's difficult to tell the grade from the blurry pictures, but if you've got an original roll of 76ers with nice toning, the are definitely worth something! Don't get rid of them - or put them up for auction if you don't want them.

6. George8789

George8789 Leaving CoinTalk for good

I agree with TomB on keeping them. Unless your in dire need for money and need a roll of halves right now I would keep them or sell them for a slight premium.

7. abuckmaster147

Yes I found them all in one roll coin roll searching All Bicentennials 1976, And yes they are all beautiful light toned. I found the extra 2 and added them my self they are in super nice condition for circulated coins.

8. abuckmaster147

I also do not have enough air tights for them what is the best way to store them? I do have 200 cardboard flips coming in the mail sometime from wizard. right now they are all in a zip lock bag!!!

9. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

10. Falconetti

Falconetti Member

11. John Anthony

John Anthony Ultracrepidarian

I'd put them in a plastic roll holder, and if I didn't want them I'd sell them as a roll on eBay. There aren't any major die varieties that I know of in the 76 business strikes

Draft saved Draft deleted