Jim Thorpe Native American Coin

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by JPeace$, Feb 23, 2018.

1. JPeace$

JPeace$ Coinaholic

I just received my "D" mint roll of Native American coins. I noticed that the coins on each end look easily PL, but maybe DPL. I typically don't buy this type of coin, but I thought I get one roll with the new design. I thought I also ordered a roll from the Philly mint as well, but when I saw the order, I realized I screwed it up somehow. I didn't notice because I bought some medals as well.

Anyway, I'm thinking of buying a Philly roll and comparing. Did anybody else order rolls of these coins?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. sakata

sakata Devil's Advocate

I have them but have not opened them yet. They arrived yesterday. Of course, I will not split open the rolls.

4. JPeace$

JPeace$ Coinaholic

Understand. I'm hesitant to open the roll as well. I just ordered another from Denver and one from Philly. I want to compare them after they arrive.

Let me know what you think of the coins on the ends of the rolls. Very curious. I might have received a roll minted from fresh dies.

5. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Have to wait till I get back home to find the 'determination' of mine. Currently 'sweating it out' in Florida.......... devil.gif

Draft saved Draft deleted