jackpot I think 2004

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Willysilver, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Willysilver

Willysilver HEADS UP Supporter

Here's a fresh one out of pocket change I just got this at the 7-Eleven you got to be kidding me it's like a proof 2004 DDR F 801 How do I find out I've matched it with wexllrt it looks exactly the same but my Rev is bigger and bolder

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

4. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

5. cwart

cwart Senior Member Supporter

What’s its number at wexlers? He doesn’t have an 801 listed for 2004 or 2004D?

6. Willysilver

I go
    I got the number on the PCGS website I thought they were all connected I thought wexla made the numbers and then they took them or whatever I don't know

7. Willysilver

PCgs has it 7 so that means it counts if they have it on their website I think I'll send it to that NGC I like them better

8. cwart

Nope, same coin could have a couple id numbers depending on where you look…. Recheck you Wexler attribution and post that number. It’ll make it easier.

Kevin Mader likes this.
  9. Willysilver

ok

10. Willysilver

wddr 001

11. SensibleSal66

SensibleSal66 U.S Casual Collector / Error Collector

Little Willy? It looks normal sitting on the throne or wherever someone is sitting. Also, next time please, please remove coin from holder. Thank you. biggrin.gif

12. Kevin Mader

Kevin Mader Fellow Coin Enthusiast Supporter

Willy - it’s hard to make out much with the photos. Have you built a shoebox photo setup? It’ll help us to attribute your specimens.

At a minimum, it looks like a fine circulation specimen.

Willysilver likes this.
  13. Willysilver

Ms 68 +

Last edited: Dec 9, 2023
  14. cwart

No chance of grading it in the flip and from those pics. One pic of of each side, centered, oriented, in focus. With everything that isn’t the coin cropped out is what we’d need to have a chance to grade it.

Those better pics will also be needed to check the attribution. With out a better view of the coin there’s no chance to look for the pick up points for the variety.

it’s also incredibly difficult to grade from a photograph.

Willysilver likes this.
  15. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

You've got to be.. kidding me!

16. Jeepfreak81

Jeepfreak81 Well-Known Member

IDK - to me it just looks like a shiny business strike circulation coin. It's in nice shape it appears but otherwise normal.

Draft saved Draft deleted