I've never had more money for coins... So WHY CAN'T I FIND ANYTHING I LIKE

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by LuxUnit, Mar 19, 2019.

1. LuxUnit

LuxUnit Well-Known Member

I sold almost all my silver and turned in all my clad halves and dollars. I got $220 for everything and I thought to myself I'd buy a nice toned Morgan but I haven't seen anything in a range from 50-200 that I feel is one to buy.
    I also just got a crazy buffalo from a friend on the forum so idk if Im just caught up staring at this one instead lol

Anyone else in this boat?

CircCam likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Evan8

Evan8 A Little Off Center

Once a month at least. But I dont worry, I just scroll a few thousand listings on ebay, and there is always something to pull me back in.

Just something about having a few extra dollars in your pocket makes you really picky all of the sudden.

CircCam and LuxUnit like this.
  4. LuxUnit

I think that's exactly it, I have it and now I guess I want to make sure that I spend it right.

Evan8 likes this.
  5. BlackberryPie

BlackberryPie I like pie

Toned Morgan's are ridiculously priced Right now. Too expensive for my tastes too.

LuxUnit likes this.
  6. CircCam

CircCam Victory

It happens, like @Evan8 said- keep browsing and wait til one really speaks to you. :)

Evan8 and LuxUnit like this.
  7. Mainebill

Mainebill Bethany Danielle

I’m being selective. I didn’t get a text alert from ha tonight on the one lot I was interested in and spaced about the sale. Not happy as I would have bought it for the money

8. LuxUnit

I had my eye on one that I wanted and It was very low in price so i was sure it would spike, of course when I didnt pay attention it went for 50 bucks only.

9. LuxUnit

I'm looking ha, I still got my recent three coins that I'm loving ha I also went to two more shops that were outrageous in prices. Just 25-50 percent above value in everything. No date buffalos for 15 dollars!

10. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

It happens. I started the year not knowing where to go. I just set some priorities and over the past few weeks I’ve made some nice buys for my collection.

11. BigTee44

BigTee44 Well-Known Member

this is me every time eBay sends me a 8-10% eBay bucks...

Draft saved Draft deleted