It's a Bat!..Man - 5 New 2020 US Quarter Designs

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by paddyman98, Dec 14, 2019.

1. charlietig

charlietig Well-Known Member

The bat is really cool.... batty, you might say :p

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. DBDc80

DBDc80 Numismatist

Omg....can we ever have coinage again with the beauty of the standing liberty quarter? Buffalo nickel? I know this is just an opinion...but i cant help it. :vomit::vomit:

4. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Based on the comments I've seen here, if the Standing Liberty obverse or the Buffalo obverse were introduced today as a new design -- that is, if they weren't familiar to us all -- the chorus of complaints would be deafening.

5. DBDc80

DBDc80 Numismatist

Not saying it would have to be those exact designs....just something on par with the crafstmanship and artistry of those examples.

Spark1951 likes this.
  6. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

No, there have been many with birds on them (birds are animals), The Wyoming (Yellowstone) had a Bison, Montana (Glacier) had a sheep don't know species, Alaska (Denali) had a different species of sheep/goat, North Dakota has a horse, I'm sure there are others.

7. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

8. Mainebill

Mainebill Bethany Danielle

Lol you ever been to Vermont. About all there is there is rocks and trees. And a few other things that would get me yelled at by the mods

9. Mainebill

Mainebill Bethany Danielle

I actually like the designs of most. The Vermont my least favorite but they’re an improvement. If they’d only retire George for miss liberty I’d like them better

10. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

I really like the bat one, and I think the butterfly one will likely look good, too.

Draft saved Draft deleted