WTB: Items Wanted

Discussion in 'Want Lists' started by stldanceartist, May 18, 2020.

1. stldanceartist

stldanceartist Minister of Silly Walks

Good evening all!

I just created a new page on my website (Items Wanted) - but rather than just forward people there, I figure I'll put my list here.

Perfectly happy to work out some trades for coins I already have (tell me what you need, or if you've seen something I have, let me know) but can purchase outright if needed.

Thanks!

*Coin Tongs
    I've found these online from a seller in Germany, but the shipping charges are extremely prohibitive - at least the last time I checked.) I'd prefer to buy 2 or 3 sets (just this kind) from a US-based seller. Wish I could remember the US coin shop where I bought these originally. Oh well. :)

Coin Tongs.JPG

*Old Formula MS70 (old formula only; this is for a friend)
    This product was discontinued a while ago, apparently; have a friend who would like to buy about 10 bottles of it if I can find them for him. Old formula has the consistency of syrup and a dark brown color; new formula has the consistency and smell of Windex.)

MS70.JPG

*1927 Dated UNC US/World Coins
    Simply put, 1927 is the year my grandmother was born - the same grandmother who started me collecting coins. She's in a care facility now and cannot keep coins, so I bring her new stuff to show her when I can (haven't seen her since the COVID restrictions started, though.) Since she can't keep coins with her, I make her posters like this one with coins from her birth year. Looking to primarily trade for UNC 1927-dated US or World Coins, but will buy outright if the price is right. Prefer raw as they are easier to image.

1927 Coins Poster.png

*1970 US Mint Sets
    I'll be honest - I'm trying to hoard these for the 1970 D Kennedy Half, whether that makes sense or not. Prefer original unopened US Mint Sets; if you have any in the original unopened shipping boxes I'm willing to pay a reasonable premium. Have gotten some really reasonable prices here locally at the coin shops, but they are out of them (I bought them all, haha...) Prefer to buy these in larger groups to save on shipping charges, if possible.

Here is a set I sold before I decided to keep them:

1970 Mint Set - Obverse.JPG

Hookman likes this.