It pays to check that tray....latest Coinstar finds let's see them

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Paddy54, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Very nice, lately I have found a roll of cent!

Paddy54 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mill rat41

mill rat41 Member

The other day the return shoot was full. I grabbed 3 handfuls. I was hoping for a bunch of silver, but no. It was $1.83 in modern clad, all US.

My best score was 5 silver dimes and a silver quarter. One time I got a Merc.

CoinZone and Paddy54 like this.
  4. mlov43

mlov43 주화 수집가

Yeah, what the heck's wrong with that?

Sure beats a kick in the head.

5. Mad Stax

Mad Stax Well-Known Member

Hello, everyone! New member here first post, I work at a supermarket and have found a few silver dimes in reject tray, the other week I found a handful of coins in there including a 60D quarter, my first out of coinstar, so keep looking and I'm sure you'll eventually come across one

Robert Paul, longshot and Kentucky like this.
  6. C-B-D

C-B-D Well-Known Member

Do you guys sit on the bench at Kroger all day??? I check every time I walk by, but I've only ever found a 1990's foreign coin and an elongated penny from a zoo.

brandon spiegel likes this.
  7. Mad Stax

Mad Stax Well-Known Member

I work overnight so I tend to find a lot right when the store is closing, mostly it's junk but every once in a while theres a keeper or two

brandon spiegel and Kentucky like this.
  8. $ignofthedollar

$ignofthedollar Well-Known Member

LoL! I always check coinstar when I walk by...and end up wondering what people who see me are thinking. :)

brandon spiegel and Coinlover67 like this.
  9. mill rat41

mill rat41 Member

Odds of anything are about 10%.

10. noname

noname Well-Known Member

Voldemort
    Voldemort
    Voldemort

Kentucky likes this.
  11. mark_h

mark_h Somewhere over the rainbow

Nice finds paddy.

12. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

Well the last two weeks coin star machines have been paying off big time. About 10 days ago I hit for a $1.63 us,and a Canadian nickel and a 2016 Canadian dime.
    About 6 days ago a 1953 Roosevelt laying all by itself and today a 1935 Washington Quarter . I walked by.....brain was in the work mode....then what's grey and the size of a silver quarter flashed up.....of course a 1935 Washington 2 bits coin.:)
    20161024_114135.jpg 20161024_114140.jpg

13. brandon spiegel

brandon spiegel Brandon Spiegel

Just about
    NICE! Just about a week ago, I found my first coinstar silver. I had checked the machine, and scored with 45 cents! (The can of kroger brand sweet tea that I got on break costed just 25 =)) Then, when I got home I checked the change and I could not believe my eyes when I found a 1964 d silver dime!

14. brandon spiegel

brandon spiegel Brandon Spiegel

hey, its not worthless if its worth at least a cent=)

15. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

well got lucky again today ....nice 1959 Dime from the Coin Star Gods. 1959 RD rev.jpg 1959 RD obv.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted