Is this the 1935 Buffalo ddr?

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by longarm, May 5, 2021.

1. longarm

longarm Well-Known Member

I can't believe I missed that, duh!! In fact, I have a couple of coins I'd like to send to Mr. Wiles, who happens to live in Frisco, which is a 30 minute drive from me, like the 1943 S that I'm hoping is a trumpet tail. So, merci beaucoup @Pickin and Grinin for the help. I will keep everyone posted on the progress.

thomas mozzillo likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

Before you do that you need to calm down and quit insulting people and animals who disagree with you.

4. longarm

And you need to think before you offer cheesy comments.

5. longarm

Pickin and Grinin likes this.
  6. longarm

7. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

I like the reference.
    In a world as crazy as it is today, we should all try to educate, with the truth and history. Stick to morals, and just get back to living our lives.
    Amen to coins, and thank God for making them.

Danomite and longarm like this.
  8. longarm

Well, it's my mea culpa, came back ddd which nickels are notorious for having. Here's a 2020 I found recently.
    2020Dobv.jpg
    2020Drev.jpg

thomas mozzillo and Stevearino like this.
  9. thomas mozzillo

thomas mozzillo Well-Known Member

Very decent of you for letting us know that your 1935 Buffalo Nickel came back as Die Deterioration Doubling (DDD). I've seen a lot of people say they have something special, members saying they don't, sending it in, and never heard from OP again. As for the 2020 D nickel, IMO it looks like Mechanical Doubling (MD).

Stevearino and Oldhoopster like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted