Is this an example of a wanted serial number?

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by RLGluvcoins, Jan 26, 2020.

1. RLGluvcoins

RLGluvcoins Active Member

I have a bunch of old paper money, foreign. And coins but have no real clue if I have enough left in me to figure them out. My spongey brain is running over lol
    My cousin left me the paper and enough coins to get me started my best friend started some coin books and I have got the nickels but maybe 4 to finish book. Have some real beauties in the book. Gorgeous toning

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
    Hookman likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. SteveInTampa

SteveInTampa Always Learning

A true ladder note will have the numbers in order, either ascending or descending.

RLGluvcoins, Hookman and Oldhoopster like this.
  4. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

I'm sorry to hear that. Cancer has been a crazy issue in my family. My mom is a 2 time breast cancer survivor but it took a huge toll on her physical being. I help her as much as I can with my lovely supportive wife. I also lost my favorite cousin to breast cancer. She was in her 50's and it was very hard for us..
    Hobbies such as coin collecting and metal detecting keep me busy and help me with the hardships in the family.
    I wish you the best in strength and health!
    Peace :angelic:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
    RLGluvcoins and Hookman like this.
  5. Oldhoopster

Oldhoopster Member of the ANA since 1982

Like this one?
    (I posted this a few weeks ago. https://www.cointalk.com/threads/series-2009-ladder-note.353310/)

[​IMG]

6. RLGluvcoins

Yeah the process of getting better or trying to just ruins ur mind and quality of life. It's nice you have been there. My family is the worst the only one who helps is my honey. My kids are rude and disrespectful or just don't come around or call unless they need something or want to vent about a problem. It has taken it's toll. If not for my grandson I was raising and my honey I wouldn't have fought as hard as I did. Unless you have that support it makes it hard to validate what you are put through trying to get better. In the end after 5 yrs we have given up hope on anything working now just trying to enjoy my time left and do for me now for our own closure. I have spent my life doing for everyone but me and now sick have seen no respect to me so I'm taking care my grandbabies and the grown #@s adults can figure it out. I'm going to be happy going out not sad and miserable. #livingforme I'm glad to see you found a way for peace through it. Gives me hope with my other half peace, love, and hugs

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
    Hookman and paddyman98 like this.
  7. RLGluvcoins

That's cool. And yes you answered my question. I dont really have the money to be a collector of paper I just come across different ones that make me think hmmm and then I come on here with question.

Hookman and JCB like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted