is this an error? 2015 p dime how much would it be worth?

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by phillip morgan, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  2. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

It looks like a grease-filled die. They're very common, and it won't add anything to the value except to a bidiot.

Chris

3. Thanks

4. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
    john65999 and Bob Evancho like this.
  5. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

To answer your question, it's worth a dime. You maybe able to get a dollar or two from someone who likes to collect those types of error but I'd keep it for myself. It's always nice to keep something you found that's not normal. :)

Brina, JeffC and juris klavins like this.
  6. CHUCKCXB

CHUCKCXB Active Member

really, its not worth the time you wasted on your photos ....need to work on it

7. Collecting Nut

I didn't take photos. I just commented. Should I say you need to work on It? :rolleyes:

juris klavins likes this.
  8. The reason that people have to talk down to others is to cover up their own insecurities and feelings of inadequecy. I wish they would geow up, be a man and help their fellow man whenever they can. Whether you believe or not, that is what our father intended us to do. Thank you to those who helped answèr my questions today

Cheech9712, john65999, JeffC and 2 others like this.
  9. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Calm down. You have asked a lot of questions and have gotten meaningful answers, although there has been some ribbing, none of it is ill-spirited. Another sign of growing up (geoing up?) is to be able to take kidding.

Earl Clark likes this.
  10. I understand that and i can take a joke there is a thin line between joking and being obnoxious. Just a matter of opinion you need to know someone a little better to joke like that and i do appreciate the help

Cheech9712 and Kentucky like this.
  11. CHUCKCXB

CHUCKCXB Active Member

get real .. here's 11 cents for your dime , you made a profit , now , go buy 11 cents , and find some more

12. icollectoldmoney

icollectoldmoney ANA Member:3192499

Wow you do not have to be rude he is new to this and was just curious

13. Collecting Nut

He just joined the group on Monday. I joined a few months ago and you joined in January. You already told me to "Work on it" in a previous post to this thread for the photos I took. I didn't take or post photos. I do not have the ability to do that. So you quoted the wrong person. You keep jumping on this poor guy for what purpose?

Several other members have made comments on this thread trying to get you to understand that you are being insensitive and rude. Yet, you can't get you facts correct, nor did you apologize for tan incorrect quote. Get it together before you try and correct someone else. :stop:

juris klavins and Bob Evancho like this.
  14. MiniMe

MiniMe New Member

I'm seeing doubling on the E possibly!!? But I have been saving quire a few 2015 dimes that show what people call grease doubling ir what nit. Great find like I said I'm loving the '15 dimes so far!!!

15. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Ease up

16. charlietig

charlietig Well-Known Member

Can you not act like a human being? Quit being a d*** and :lock:

17. Numbberty

Numbberty New Member

I might a dime that has samility

18. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

Huh?

Chris

19. Mike Schell

Mike Schell New Member

Sounds like there is a wanna be professional in here Chuck... No really though grow up and quit acting like a bully kid. You are a real smart ass. I doubt you have many friends because who would want to be around you when it seems you never have a positive thing to say but all very negative and ignorant comments. Get real buddy. Anyway felt I had to say something so maybe you will see the light Chucky. To me it looks like an LDS. Phillip Morgan great find and keep up the hard work as that pays off in the end.

20. frankjg

frankjg Well-Known Member

That poster hasn’t been around in over 2 years.

Why is this your first post?

Kentucky likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted