Is this a Real Error?

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by bradarv90, Jan 31, 2012.

1. bradarv90

bradarv90 Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. GreatWalrus

GreatWalrus WHEREZ MAH BUKKIT

4. lettow

lettow Senior Member

The auction listing tells you it is a novelty item and it was cut from a sheet. How much more disclosure do you need? It is even listed in the Novelty category.

5. bradarv90

bradarv90 Member

Well he didn't say why it's a novelty, so I assumed he meant it isn't a valuable error

6. lettow

lettow Senior Member

He also never said it was an error. The sellers who list these as errors and claim ignorance annoy the shazbot out of me but this one is entirely upfront about it.

7. Cazkaboom

Cazkaboom One for all, all for me.

He has full disclosure. He's legitimate.

8. ronterry

ronterry New Member

Yea, but was it miscut by the B.E.P.? LOL
    Play on words is always a red flag... Should of said it was cut from an uncut sheet to resemble a cutting error.
    If you see a miscut error on eBay that has a serial number 99** **** you should run!
    At least the guy said novelity on the listing, but unfortunately the layman wouldn't catch the context in which it's referring too.
    Check a post I put up a few days ago about a seller that didn't disclose anything about the same type of fake error, and still sold it even after I emailed him the facts. Would you have paid $38 buck for that fake miscut $1? That's what someone paid! THIEVES I TELL YOU!

Draft saved Draft deleted