Is this a newer generation of PCI?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by ddddd, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Burton Strauss III

Burton Strauss III Brother can you spare a trime? Supporter

Please don't hijack threads w/ off topic questions...

hotwheelsearl likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. If was out order or out order someone please correct me thank u as new member it first time coin talks.

4. Mike Thorne

Mike Thorne Well-Known Member

My opinion is that they're too blurred to tell anything about them. That said, look like spenders from what I can see.

5. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

There are billions of these cents in circulation. Why the desire for grading?
    You can save time and buy Cents that are already graded.
    Next time create your own unique separate thread.

6. Burton Strauss III

OK, back to PCI... from my notes...

New PCI #1 (post DGS)

A September 2010 posting at the PCGS board claimed, "Kevin McNerney ( founder of NTC) bought DGS, (lock, stock and barrel) from John Feigenbaum in the last six weeks or so and has decided to 'resurrect' PCI."

Elsewhere in my notes is a quote from VAM world (dead link due to the rehosting) about fake green label PCIs showing up in 9/2010:

>OT; fake, green, 10 digit PCI slabs showing up on eBay
    JohnBradley Sep 10, 2010
    >As most know, the old green 10 digit PCI slabs are highly sought, due to their grading accuracy. While PCI is not an accepted TPG, due to later problems, those original slabs are coveted. Well. someone is exploiting that fact, and are counterfeiting the 10 digit slabs....

New PCI #2

From 11/2010 - 12/2012 it was owned by Anthony Delluniversita from court testimony in the RICO case. Kevin McNerney's name didn't appear in the testimony, nor did anything discuss how AD came to own PCI.

New PCI #3 - post AD - in 2013, showed a TEAL colored bullet train label on their website:

upload_2019-2-17_8-16-9.png

The example I have has a purple/dark blue label:

upload_2019-2-17_8-17-30.png

With a very generic hologram ("ORIGINAL AUTHENTIC CERTIFIED VALID GENUINE” on the reverse)

upload_2019-2-17_8-24-28.png

Note the difference between the #s left of the slash, 1921 is the coin date, 2012.02 is the founding of the new company???

A further similar style - without the tracks - is showing up on fleaBay

upload_2019-2-17_8-25-52.png

7. Burton Strauss III

Also... the web site is now a GoDaddy parking page and it expires tomorrow (2/18/2019)... I think they're dead (again)

8. Cheech9712

Cheech9712 Every thing is a guess

Blurry lincoln cents. Think thats the best anyone can help you with

9. IMG_20190218_211917.jpg IMG_20190218_211858.jpg I change all that real soon which u like s

Attached Files:

10. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

Yo have been given a link to starting your own thread, why do you want to highjack someone else's? Just star a thread.

11. Mr pickin what am I doing wrong she wrote to me and I wrote back so i should answer or post something what u mean highjack tread and i do i start my own please explain that to me or i going call Peter and ask him to wall me step by step threw this sir you are Awesome friend to take time out daily schedule to help me to learn the system u and many others may I am not ready for this thank sir any many other for words generosity..

12. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

This thread is about a PCI slab. You shouldn't have posted here in the first place. Start your own thread. This is the third you have tried to highjack.

13. Burton Strauss III

Just ignore the id10t... makes the thread more sensible..

Pickin and Grinin likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted