Is Crypto About To Crash? You Decide-Link Attached

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by tommyc03, Jun 18, 2021.

1. yakpoo

yakpoo Member

It already exists. It's called a "book deal".

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. ToughCOINS

ToughCOINS Dealer Member Moderator

Untrue . . . Legal tender means a payment of debt in that form must not be declined.

yakpoo likes this.
  4. ToughCOINS

Here we are . . . BitCoin, a supposed better medium of exchange which, while driven to obscene “value” in a very cleverly veiled ponzi scheme, has not attained mainstream use in that same half decade, which devotees had predicted.

OldSilverDollar, tommyc03 and yakpoo like this.
  5. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

Here we are you saying the same things over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over yet crypto still has value. Predict the end of the world long enough and you'll be right too.

It's clear you hate crypto, its clear you don't really seem to understand it as you seem to think its supposed to replace all money form your comments, but why keep posting on it?

6. ToughCOINS

It's not crypto I hate . . . just BitCoin. Any of the other cryptos that have something substantive backing them would be fine by me. BitCoin is a ponzi scheme.

7. baseball21

Previous comment stands about a lack of understanding, and again you guys have been calling it a Ponzi for what at least half a decade now

8. ToughCOINS

I think you underestimate my level of interest in and knowledge of blockchain in general, but that's a different (much broader) subject in my mind.

9. baseball21

That very well could be, but I can only gauge it off the comments about the cryptos and its not a good track record saying bitcoin is a ponzi or will fail for years over and over. As ive said before it comes off as the doomsday predictions where if you say something long enough it may be true and being right once is all its needs, but that ignores the fact it was wrong 99.99 percent of the time for years and years.

It's not a ponzi, its value will change (sometimes dramatically), its here to stay like it or not.

10. ToughCOINS

Hmm . . . If you're so confident, why not mortgage your house (or take a second) and put all of your money on BitCoin?

OldSilverDollar and tommyc03 like this.
  11. baseball21

Because for the 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 time as I've told you theres better places for me to be investing and get bigger returns. It's very childish how you seem to not be able to understand that someone factually discussing it doesnt mean they're telling everyone to run out and pour money into it

12. MIGuy

MIGuy Supporter! Supporter

Meh, I'm not convinced Bitcoin has a future, and I'm not convinced it doesn't (I think Coinbase is the smart investment play with crytocurrencies, as they are the trading platform, publicly traded and already profitable), but I've bet heavily on crytopeeps - which are my favorite crytomallow currency treat, and I feel they increase my self worth.

OldSilverDollar likes this.
  13. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

Not to get all crypto, on this statement, but, we all accept everyones opinion around here as what they believe, so much is said in a forum like this, that, a fresh belief, or education on the subject is more than welcome. Hash and rehashing old opinions gets old.
    I bought books and researched the long term of a currency that isn't man made. Honestly for the quick buck, I should have bought bit coin. I would be a multi millionaire. Still kicking my own ass over it. But, I said "that" will never go anywhere. Debasing our own money, universal money is a bad idea, and when the majority of the actual investors see this. They will sell, They are selling.
    That is what changes this from a commodity, to a ponzi scheme.
    Hypes pass brother.

OldSilverDollar likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted