Interesting Testing on Daniel Carr Gold Coins!

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by fretboard, May 24, 2020.

1. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Not at all, everyone makes mistakes. :D Nothing, I can do to correct it, I admit that I made a mistake on the year not the design, hope that makes you happy! :D Besides, Daniel Carr would still want to know what's up with his design. :cigar:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

Design has nothing to do with your implications despite all your emojis but sure

4. fretboard

Well Daniel can sue me, but it seems that you personally have a bone to pic with me, so you can sue me if you wish! :D End of conversation! good day! :cigar:

5. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

I just prefer real information over gossip especially when there seems there could be an agenda behind it thats all

6. Insider

Insider Talent on loan from...

The coin imaged above is of very poor quality. There are imitations of Mr. Carr's coins in the market. Whenever something gets popular, the counterfeiters join in and Mr. Carr's products are well made and very popular.

Pickin and Grinin likes this.
  7. fretboard

Yes, I've actually emailed Daniel a couple of times in the past about sellers on ebay selling counterfeits. I simply didn't catch the date of 2020 on the coin in the video my bad. :D

8. fretboard

You're absolutely right, my bad for making mistakes! :D I didn't mean to post any fake news at all especially regarding Daniel Carr, my apoligies! ;) Here's the designed coin for sale on ebay!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2020-1-10-...574175?hash=item4dac61d3df:g:gFkAAOSwy~9exoxI

Last edited: May 25, 2020
  9. CamaroDMD

CamaroDMD [Insert Clever Title] Supporter

I thought the same thing when I saw the image. The design details are not sharp. This is not the work of @dcarr.

10. Stork

Stork I deliver Supporter

Actually you can edit (or ask a moderator to edit if the time has elapsed). So yes, yes YOU can do something about it.

You sound like a politician, spouting off about a subject, drawing another individual and his livelihood into it (protesting 'it's probably not what it seems' while making it sound just that), using a photo not related, doing zero fact checking, then pretending an 'oopsie silly me' is all that is required to make it right.

Even I know there are fakes out there AND he creates dies/designs for other. And I'm hardly a fanatic follower (I have possibly 3 of his items...not including any Rhode Island quarters or that ilk that might be lying around).

Low blow hiding under a misleadingly 'interesting' title. So, go ahead and ask for a title edit. 'Interesting testing by xxx device'. Or even add the name of the guy who actually produced the item. But yep, low blow to throw someone else entirely under that bus.

Draft saved Draft deleted