Innovative presents from the mint

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by cplradar, Mar 4, 2021.

1. cplradar

cplradar Talmud Chuchum

I brought the innovative $1 coin from the mint today, which has the Hubble Telesope. I like the telescope and the design, and the coin looks great, but the packaging just sucks and makes me crazy. You can't get at the coin without ripping up the packaging

2021_maryland_inovation_o.2.png 2021_maryland_inovation_o.2.png 2021_maryland_inovation_o.3.png 2021_maryland_inovation_o.jpg 2021_maryland_inovation_o.png 2021_maryland_inovation_o_packaging.png 2021_maryland_inovation_r.jpg 2021_maryland_inovation_r_packaging.png

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. potty dollar 1878

potty dollar 1878 Well-Known Member

Or you can just cut out the coin and not act like it's a Christmas present nice coin I like the design.

4. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

The Hubble is the best one they’ve done so far in that’s series.

5. cplradar

cplradar Talmud Chuchum

I can't pop the coin case out of the whole.

6. SensibleSal66

SensibleSal66 U.S Casual Collector / Error Collector

Very Nice coin ! Or as they said it in the 80's , "Totally Tubular dude " ! Love the design and the State of Maryland . If anyone has never visited there , please try to . It's a Beautiful State !! ;).

7. cplradar

cplradar Talmud Chuchum

If I could get it out of the packaging I might get a decent picture of it

8. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

The mint made several packages like this. You almost destroy the package getting the coin out.

9. cplradar

cplradar Talmud Chuchum

What is not good because the package has a lot of useful background information on the coin and is a nice context. To take a steak knife to it is not great.

Draft saved Draft deleted