In the past 24 hours post any coin(s) you bought from your LCS, E-bay, or other sources

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by Jason Hoffpauir, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Jason Hoffpauir

Jason Hoffpauir Avid Coin Collector

Let's see what coins you acquired and how much you spent...I got the $15 face (90%) for $12.50/oz=187.50 and paid $32.00 for the (4) World Coins. I dont think I did to bad.

20150416_151103.jpg 20150416_151118.jpg 20150416_150836.jpg 20150416_150922.jpg 20150416_150858.jpg 20150416_150314.jpg 20150416_150326.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Looks like you meant 12.5x face for the 90%, right?

Given that Provident is paying 12.08x face for 90% (and selling it at 12.9x), I'd say you did pretty well. Enjoy!

jlesliec and Jason Hoffpauir like this.
  4. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

How can someone post something 24 hours ago?

Chris

jlesliec likes this.
  5. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

It didn't say "24 hours ago", it said "in the past 24 hours". Like my post. Or, now, like yours. ;)

Jason Hoffpauir likes this.
  6. cpm9ball

It flew right over your head!

Chris

Kirkuleez and jlesliec like this.
  7. Jason Hoffpauir

Thanks for clearing that up...and like I always say...There is always that "one" person that has to be...that "one" person. BTW, I just noticed your thread; didn't mean to butt head with yours. Enjoy what remains of your day.

8. Jason Hoffpauir

Yeah my LCS dealer gives me an extra $1 under what he charges regular customers. He is a good guy. I only buy my 90% from him.

9. cpm9ball

Yeah, I always like to clarify things when a sentence doesn't make any sense.

Chris

10. Jason Hoffpauir

Do you feel better about yourself now? If you don't like my thread; then like TV change the channel or view another post. You always seem to be a sarcastic and idiotic individual that trolls the forums looking for anything to make fun of. Instead of helping others you tend to like to try to make others feel inferior to you. Guess what your the one that needs help. It's funny how you knew you were the "one". ROFL. Get a life.

11. cpm9ball

Just the other day, I actually helped someone and was thanked for it. Some people don't understand help even when it slaps them in the face.

Chris

12. Jason Hoffpauir

Please go troll somewhere else; your "help" is not needed or wanted here. Since you like "helping" and giving "advice" to others...here's mine to you. Let others talk about the good deeds you do ...not the other way around. If you don't mind...please don't respond unless your the type of person that thrives on having the last say. ROFL.

13. 16d

16d Member

Now's about the time I head to the "other" place. Y'all have fun facebooking!

14. ToughCOINS

ToughCOINS Dealer Member Moderator

People usually think I'm paying way too much for the coins I like to buy, so this deal helps me fit in better . . .

Yesterday I received $20 face 90% that I bought for $142 on eBay, including shipping cost . . . and paid with eBucks!

- Mike

15. Jason Hoffpauir

You made a killing...Great Job.

16. stldanceartist

stldanceartist Minister of Silly Walks

Picked up this beautiful toned Mexico 2001 1 Onza yesterday:​

Mexico - 2001 1 Onza copy.jpg

17. Jason Hoffpauir

Now that is a VERY Nice Libertad with beautiful toning to boot. Nice pick up. :happy:

18. H8_modern

H8_modern Attracted to small round-ish art

There wasn't anything very exciting at the shop but I picked up foreign junk silver, bottom, and some random non-silver that caught my eye, top row.
    Had to buy something and got it all for just $10.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jason Hoffpauir likes this.
  19. onecenter

onecenter Member

I purchased a 1990 Japanese proof set, US$22.50, but it was an eBay Bucks freebie. Cannot beat the price! An hour later, I added a 1996 Israeli piefort set, also an eBay Bucks freebie. Just $1.53 left in Bucks.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
  20. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez 80 proof

I haven't purchased any coins in over a month:(

I just came to this thread looking for @cpm9ball but he was run off for some reason.

imrich likes this.
  21. cpm9ball

Nope, they didn't run me off. I realized it was useless trying to get them to think of the movie "Back to the Future".

What's up?

Chris

Draft saved Draft deleted