Imeages

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by brandon spiegel, Feb 7, 2016.

1. brandon spiegel

brandon spiegel Brandon Spiegel

Hello, as some of you may have heard i am partaking in an independent research course that requires a final product at the end of the year (which is going to be a starter set that is going to be sold on amazon that is going to include all of the coins supplies and knowledge that a new coin collector will need to start to collect coins) A part of this set is going to be a pocket sized reference booklet that will give new coin collectors information that they will need when making purchasing decisions such as mint marks, coin identification, and basic grading; information that they will be able to access quickly and easy. I was wondering if some of you all could please post images of various coins that will help me complete this booklet.

I do want to note that this booklet is going to be sold on amazon and will likely be published someday, and of course I will put a logo and company name in the book if you let me use your images. By posting an image you consent that I will be allowed to use it in the booklet and that you are the person that took the image. Please note that there is no a 100% chance that the image that you post will or will or will not be used in this booklet. Specifically I am looking for images of any type coins that are of united states origin for a coin identification section. Morgan dollars with grades ranging from PO1-MS67 for the grading section. And a reverse of a circulated wheat back cent for the logo

If you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns please pm me
    Thank you. have a good day.

Draft saved Draft deleted