I'm alive!!

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by mrweaseluv, Sep 27, 2021.

1. mrweaseluv

mrweaseluv Supporter! Supporter

Sorry been gone all week guys was suffering from what we thought was a sinus infection/migraine... After a week of serious head pain (none in the mouth) antibiotics and getting rid of more mucus then anyone wants to hear about, I coughed this sucker out last night (very much to my surprise) and now feel 1000% better....
    I wonder if the toothfairy will bring me a nice bust half dime for it lol....
    20210927_144347.jpg

Lem E, serafino, kountryken and 9 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Silverpop

Silverpop Well-Known Member

glad you are ok and welcome back

Inspector43 likes this.
  4. expat

expat Remember you are unique, just like everyone else Supporter

There you go. The tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth.
    Glad you are OK

5. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

No Root canal procedure?

6. mrweaseluv

Nope.. no dentist involved at all.. the sucker just popped out all by itself while I was hacking up more mucus... at which point all my sinus's drained right out.. no more pain or pressure and just so much relief from from that lack that it's not funny how much better i feel now...

davdo, tibor, serafino and 4 others like this.
  7. SensibleSal66

SensibleSal66 U.S Casual Collector / Error Collector

8. Inspector43

Inspector43 Celebrating 75 Years Active Collecting Supporter

Great to see that you are OK. I had just the opposite issue. I kept going to the dentist with a tooth or gum issue and all along it was sinuous.

Evan Saltis likes this.
  9. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

I would suggest you see the dentist so the opening can be cleaned, disinfected , and sealed, so it doesn't infect the nearby teeth. IMO. Jim

10. Evan Saltis

Evan Saltis OWNER - EBS Numis LLC Supporter

Going to keep it?

Or you can be a crazy weasel and leave it in soda to watch it dissolve.

Cliff Reuter likes this.
  11. mrweaseluv

Yeah gave my dentist a yell (VA Dental) they told me to dip some steral gauze in listerine and pack it in the hole for a day or two to keep it moist while it closes up as the fastest they can possibley see me is in Nov... gotta love VA health care lol...

kountryken and green18 like this.
  12. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Sorry you had to suffer but at least it’s out, over and done with. Glad your feeling better.

13. potty dollar 1878

potty dollar 1878 Well-Known Member

When I went for a crown they asked do you just want us to yank it out,no thanks:nailbiting::nailbiting:and no its not .999 silver sadly:hilarious::hilarious:.Last time I got $50!!! From the tooth fairy,you might have a chance for $100:woot::woot:.

14. Collecting Nut

Now that’s inflation! All I every got was a quarter. They were all silver but it was just a quarter.

15. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

Yo Wease, glad that it worked its way out and you're returning to your old self.

16. potty dollar 1878

potty dollar 1878 Well-Known Member

Really,i would much rather have silver than just some paper with numbers on it.

17. Collecting Nut

Yeah but you’d be surprised what that silver quarter could buy. :)

18. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

You got lucky.

I've had pain for about a month now.

Went to the dentist, he took x-rays and said my sinus was just above my mouth, sinus pressure is causing my tooth sensitivity.

Still bothers me.

I can't wait until this sinus stuff ends.

ugh.

good luck

CREATIVECRHUNTER and Stevearino like this.
  19. dlts

dlts Well-Known Member

That is truly amazing. (I wonder how that would work with my knee pain?!) I'm glad that you're feeling better.

20. WOW! You're lucky! I had the same thing happen to me but had to use a dentist to get that sucker out. Most people don't realize the severe headaches that can be caused by your teeth, and I've had problems all my life with such pain that was always thought to be a migraine or cluster headache. Glad you coughed out your problem, which never happened to me.

CREATIVECRHUNTER likes this.
  21. Mr.Q

Mr.Q Well-Known Member

Now, with the money you saved you can buy a very expensive coin... Good luck with the healing process.

Draft saved Draft deleted