Ebay: I'm about to have a comma in my feedback...so check out my store and help me get there!

Discussion in 'Auction Listings' started by stldanceartist, Mar 25, 2015.

1. stldanceartist

stldanceartist Minister of Silly Walks

Hello everyone!

Well, I'm two feedback away from having 1,000 positive feedbacks on eBay (I have around 1,400, but lots of combined purchases that don't count towards that number.) I just listed some wonderful coins on consignment (lots of graded US) and I have some great raw foreign coins on there as well (my stuff.) Maybe you're looking to earn some more eBay bucks (or spend them) - so feel free to make me some reasonable offers!

(Note: the guy who offered me $100 for $400 worth of mint/proof sets? Not a reasonable offer. The guy who offered me $10 for a $250 coin? Again, where do they get these offers and why do they bother?)

I have three BIN/BO auctions ending in 14 hours - if they are unsold they come off eBay. Need a decently (but not spectacularly) toned Washington/Carver Commemorative Half? (the ones with lots of WOW factor have some high prices on them...not mine)

I have three (clicking on the pictures will take you to the auctions):

1952 Washington Carver Half 1.jpg

1952 Washington Carver Half 2.jpg

1954 S Washington Carver Half.jpg

All joking aside, please swing by my eBay store and check out what I have listed there. If you like saving money, send me an offer via PM so neither of us have to worry about eBay fees! If you need some mint/proof sets, let me know...lol...or just check out my Consignments page.

green18 likes this.