I'm a noob so I may ask about a lot of common coins

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Trenton L Cooley, May 18, 2019.

1. Trenton L Cooley

Trenton L Cooley New Member

View attachment 937604 View attachment 937603 View attachment 937601 View attachment 937602 Okay so I was separating some pocket change whenever I noticed what looks like letters of some sort at the bottom left of this 2018 D cent. Upon further examination-coincidence maybe? I noticed the line on the edge of the coin right where the strange lettering is. The line almost looks like the lines on the quarters and dimes because of how straight it is. Probably PMD on both but still curious on you guys opinions

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Trenton L Cooley

Trenton L Cooley New Member

Nevermind I noticed the lettering was comming on shield cents

4. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Ok.. please don't create your future threads on the What's it Worth forum.. Use the Error Coins or US Coins of CoinTalk.

5. frankjg

frankjg Well-Known Member

And always try to use the search function first to see if you can answer your own question. Half the fun of this hobby is doing the research and coming up with the answer.

Welcome.

6. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

Welcome to the neighborhood, Trenton!

When I click on your links, I get an Error message and they won't open.

FYI - It's best if you use the "Upload a File" button at the bottom of your message, select "Browse" and choose the image you want to post. Finally, be sure to use the "Full Image" option instead of the "Thumbnail".

Chris

7. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Attachment not found. Do what Chris said. Welcome to CT.

Draft saved Draft deleted