ILNA Show

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Old Error Guy, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Old Error Guy

Old Error Guy Well-Known Member

According to my calendar this show starts this afternoon and runs 3 or 4 days. Their website is moribund. I’ve never been. Is it worth the effort?

Thanks

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. 3030

3030 New Member

Is this the The Greater Chicago Coin & Currency Show at Pheasant Run In St Charles, IL? If yes, I am looking forward to your replies. I had wanted to go but got too busy. I have never seen a review of this show. You would think one of the dealers would self promote. I actually had to reply because you used the word moribund. Watching to see if your use was accurate :)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  4. Old Error Guy

Old Error Guy Well-Known Member

Actually, it seems to have both names.

Moribund was being kind:

http://www.ilnaclub.org/show.html

5. ddddd

ddddd Member

I went to the September 2017 version-that was the first time in St. Charles as the show used to be in Tinley Park.

It's a nice medium sized show. It's smaller than Central States (which is the biggest show in IL, unless the ANA show is in town). However, there are plenty of dealers. When I went in September, I was able to sell some items and buy one coin for my type set. As with most shows, many items are priced high but there are deals to be found if you look. For those that have the free time or are close enough, then it may be worth a visit.

6. 3030

3030 New Member

Well called Old Error Guy. It's a good drive for me, but now I can't help but wonder if I missed something.

Draft saved Draft deleted