Idaho Coin Shop

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Lather, Dec 1, 2009.

1. BigTee44

BigTee44 Well-Known Member

Your profile picture is from LOST, did I miss some coin references while watching lost?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. jerryc39

jerryc39 Well-Known Member

I live in Meridian and so far have not visited the store you are talking about. Is it the one on Main street?

4. KoinJester

KoinJester Well-Known Member

Seeing that this thread is 5 years old and Lather hasn't been on since Aug.25 2013, I don't forsee him answering

5. jerryc39

jerryc39 Well-Known Member

6. powauthentics

powauthentics New Member

So I am just starting out in coin collecting and selling gold and silver here in Meridian, how do I get to know and meet you guys? I sell on Amazon Ebay and a bunch of other sites. I would love to learn g=from you guys and maybe I will stop by your shops and say "Hi". I work for Dennis Dillon GMC full time and really got into this. Hope to meet y'all soon.

Paul

7. powauthentics

powauthentics New Member

So I am just starting out in coin collecting and selling gold and silver here in Meridian, how do I get to know and meet you guys? I sell on Amazon Ebay and a bunch of other sites. I would love to learn g=from you guys and maybe I will stop by your shops and say "Hi". I work for Dennis Dillon GMC full time and really got into this. Hope to meet y'all soon.

Paul

Draft saved Draft deleted