I little quiz to test your common sense

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by irisheyes, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. irisheyes

irisheyes New Member

SO HOW MANY 'fake COINS HAVE YOU BOUGHT FROM YOUR CUSTOMERS

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. irisheyes

irisheyes New Member

Oh ....i'll bet you say that to all the girls !!

4. medoraman

medoraman Supporter! Supporter

Or is it because I posed a simple question that destroys your entire theory in its entirety? Could that be why you don't want to listen to me???

5. irisheyes

irisheyes New Member

[​IMG]
    I'll have what she's smoking, thanks.

It's a fake. Counterfeit. Jewelery piece. Toy. Replica. Whatever you wanna call it. It is not an authentic coin/medal/whatever you want to call it.

OH ...I'LL BET YOU SAY THAT TO ALL THE GIRLS !!

6. Merc Crazy

Merc Crazy Bumbling numismatic fool

Actually, I usually say something along the lines of "Hey, can I buy you a drink?" but I suppose that might work if they were as delusional as you...

7. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

8. irisheyes

irisheyes New Member

[​IMG][HR][/HR]Join DateJun 2010LocationMinnesotaPosts5,673Liked655 timesMy Mood[​IMG]

[​IMG] Originally Posted by irisheyes [​IMG]
    I hate to feed the troll, but seriously.

Read more: I little quiz to test your common sense

T
    HEN DONT BOTHER ...BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ANYWAY

Or is it because I posed a simple question that destroys your entire theory in its entirety? Could that be why you don't want to listen to me???

ACTUALLY THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS ONE OF THE STRONGER POINTS OF MY THEORY

IF YOU KNOW SO MUCH ...TELL ME ....WHAT IS YOUR THEORY...WHO MADE THE CONTINENTAL CURRENCY COIN ...WHERE WAS IT MADE .....AND WHY WAS IT MADE

AND WHY IS THERE NO INFO OR MENTION OF IT BEING USED AT ALL.

9. ziggy9

ziggy9 *NEC SPERNO NEC TIMEO*

irisheyes

can you explain why this secret masonic symbol that was not intended to be a piece of currencey, but rather a masonic token, is on the colonial currency that I have posted? Isn't it proof that this design is not really what you think it is?

10. ziggy9

I believe my first post at least answers why the coin was made and also why it was not put into use.

Richard

11. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Now I understand!

12. medoraman

medoraman Supporter! Supporter

ACTUALLY THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS ONE OF THE STRONGER POINTS OF MY THEORY

IF YOU KNOW SO MUCH ...TELL ME ....WHAT IS YOUR THEORY...WHO MADE THE CONTINENTAL CURRENCY COIN ...WHERE WAS IT MADE .....AND WHY WAS IT MADE

AND WHY IS THERE NO INFO OR MENTION OF IT BEING USED AT ALL.

Read more: http://www.cointalk.com/t202812-10/#ixzz1pb8uyofh

First, there is information about the issue. Please read the appropriate resources such as Bowers. Second, what does that have to do with you saying the US struck a coin for an asian city THAT WOULD NOT EXIST FOR ANOTHER 100 YEARS??????

Btw I am out ya'll. I have been sucked into this delusion too much already. Look back where she claimed she got this cheap piece of metal "graded", then refused to give any information about the "grading". There is no end unless we all just stop posting.

13. Merc Crazy

Merc Crazy Bumbling numismatic fool

14. fishwhacker

fishwhacker Member

Irish eyes, either you are the biggest troll that has ever graced CoinTalk or you are the most arrogant excuse ridden lying fool I have seen in a long time. There is an extensive list of facts and opinions from professionals here yet you refuse to give up your beliefs because for some reason they are all wrong or want you to think it's a fake so you somehow lose money? Also you firmly believe in left wing masonic theories and have zero explanation as to why "Hong kong" was "hand engraved" in the coin - even going as far to admit Hong Kong didn't exist for 100 years after but maybe it was sent to some masonic lodge using the name "Hong Kong," once again before its creation. You sound like a paranoid/delusional person in general and have also shown a pattern of habitual lying and deception. These people have no reason to misinform you and I'm sure many have been collecting/dealing for decades, as opposed to your year.

You say the coin has been sent out for grading, so I'm sure you'll know it's fake extremely soon, then again you said it was sent out for grading before and then went on to change your story and go off on your crazy ways again so who knows, or cares at this point? I'm sure you're only rebuttal will be "Just wait and see until it's graded and I'm rich ahahah" or something like that, so whatever.

/End rant

Attached Files:

15. mackwork

mackwork Caretaker of old coins & currency

I was really wondering about this. Waiting for an answer.

16. fishwhacker

fishwhacker Member

LOL!!! at post above, saw your picture the second after I posted mine, impeccabile timing and too funny.

17. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

You've read it here first folks (well, maybe not first). Proof as to why you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet......

18. ziggy9

green
    I heard that the Civil War was started over bad information on the 'net.....:} :}

19. fishwhacker

fishwhacker Member

From what wikipedia says, Jefferson Davis tweeted that Lincoln looked looked silly in a Top Hat and it was on.

20. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

And that's the kind o' stuff that starts wars.....:)

21. ikandiggit

ikandiggit Currency Error Collector

Troll.... period

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.