I LIKE STRUCK THROUGH'S...BUT FOR ALMOS HALF A MILLION???

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by john65999, Jul 4, 2021.

1. john65999

john65999 Well-Known Member

Hiwatt and COOPER12 like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. COOPER12

COOPER12 Well-Known Member

4. ibglancing58@change

ibglancing58@change New Member

Hello all, I truly apologize I'm trying to post though says at bottom of thread I'm not privileged something to that effect, though I can reply it appears, anyone help! Please

5. thomas mozzillo

thomas mozzillo Well-Known Member

Welcome to Coin Talk. Exactly what does it say? Obviously it doesn't mean you can't reply because you posted the above.

6. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Perhaps Doug @GDJMSP can help...

7. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

First, welcome to the neighborhood!

If it was in one of the Buy/Sell/Trade forums, it's because nobody is allowed to respond in them. You have to contact the person by private conversation.

ldhair likes this.
  8. John Burgess

John Burgess Well-Known Member

Well, he's not lying unless he doesn't deliver a W Samoa it is 1 of 2 million struck.

I don't know what's going on with it. it's out of my paygrade. I'm sure he's shooting for the moon and not realistic on the price, but if it's legit, it would be seriously rare, I just have no idea how you get that on the reverse without the obverse moving also, like the blank moving between multiple strikes slightly. maybe revese die was seriously lose and the coin didn't move between strikes.

No idea. we need the team of experts to figure this out, where's the big blue dog? What's his name again..... Hmmmmm. big blue dog. .. Clifford right?

Hahaha. My guess, and the only one I got, struck multiple times in collar with a loose hammer die maybe?? or faked. that's always a possibility with web coins.

9. thomas mozzillo

thomas mozzillo Well-Known Member

10. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

A coin can't be struck multiple times just on one side.

Struck through is what I think. But definitely not worth that much :facepalm:

thomas mozzillo likes this.
  11. JCro57

JCro57 Making Errors Great Again

It looks like a struck fragment was repeatedly struck into the reverse side.

Could be a separated partial clad layer.

I say it is genuine.

12. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

The problem is that our software uses the @change as the site you receive correspondence, but if you go to that address it is a lingerie webshop and that confuses our software ( unless you do get your email there) and since our program gets confused, it is unsure as to what to do. I can't change your address, the administrator has to do so, so think up a different name with your email. You are special as I have never seen this problem before myself :) Jim

Draft saved Draft deleted