i have alot....

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by BenjyH_2009, Dec 1, 2009.

1. BenjyH_2009

BenjyH_2009 Senior Member

i recenty obtained about $100 in pennies nickles and dimes, what should i look for?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. micheldura2

micheldura2 Senior Member

I just started out not too long ago...with pennies, I look for 1992 and 1992 D close am's, 1999 wide am's, 1998 and 2000 wide am's , 1984 P doubled ear, 1997 doubled ear. 1989 close am, with nickels, a 1964 with Pluridus instead of pluribus. anything silver. I am also seeking a 1965 silver dime. and a 1995 dime with a staple in it. there are others...just look around..and of course always ask. Happy hunting. Michelle

4. DoK U Mint

DoK U Mint In Odd we Trust

Quarters

5. BenjyH_2009

okay thanks, i found 1 2000 wide am already, and a dime that was so off center that the ridges on the side were also on on top

6. BenjyH_2009

hahahaha, my grandma kept the quarters for laundry when she travels

7. bhp3rd

bhp3rd Die varieties, Gems

A Cherry Pickers Guild or other books to help you learn first.

A Cherry Pickers Guild or other books to help you learn first.

8. rockdude

rockdude Coin Collector

I would learn what to look for, look at them all and then look at them again.

9. yorkiedad5

yorkiedad5 Senior Member

i use a book called (strike it rich with pocket change) It shows alot of things to look for. not everything , but it shows pennies , nickels, dimes, and quarter errors.---bill

10. BenjyH_2009

okay thanks, dou you guys know where i would be able to buy cherry pickers guild or strike it rick w/ pocket change?

11. bhp3rd

bhp3rd Die varieties, Gems

Whitman in Atlanta

Whitman in Atlanta

12. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

13. Jim M

Jim M Ride it like ya stole it

LOL.. I read the OP and thats the first thing that came to my mind as well..

Draft saved Draft deleted