I have 1969 S DDO x 2

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Coinattic_Hunter69 S, Oct 9, 2015.

1. dwhiz

dwhiz Collector Supporter

So true

Jdiablo30 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. David Setree Rare Coins

David Setree Rare Coins Well-Known Member

Ditto on the negative doubled die.

4. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

You don't need better pictures, I got good eyesight, I can see what you got. You're one lucky guy. Send them in for grading, that's where the money is.

5. Rick Stachowski

Rick Stachowski Motor City Car Capital

6. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

You ask what you have. It's easy. You have nothing more than MD.
    If you don't wish to believe that just send them to NGC or PCGS.

7. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

Then perhaps you could explain why it matters so much how the images were produced? While your photos are not ideal, the simple reality is that they are more than sufficient to identify this would-be variety, and there is just no getting around the fact that none have even the remotest chance of actually being what you hoped.

Although quite clear you believed your coins to be the "big one" for this date/mint, perhaps you should take desertgem's post to heart and compare them to the lesser known varieties. At the very least you might learn or be able to take something positive away from this, ahem, experience.

As for your ridiculous view that those who haven't posted to your expectations are unworthy or somehow beneath you, you're the one who publicly claimed to have multiple examples of a scarce and very valuable variety, so by all rights it is your responsibility to prove it and not ours to hold your hand and coddlingly convince you otherwise.

8. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Class 1? :confused:
    I also don't see a DDO on any of your Cents
    no1969.JPG

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
    phankins11 likes this.
  9. Coinattic_Hunter69 S

Coinattic_Hunter69 S Full Fledged Optimist

May be? Question, on DD.. it comes with package, 1 for all, and all for 1.. Can't have one without the other its cast in iron on the "DIE"... If the date is truly doubled die then wouldn't everything else be? Or may be it could be that I've made a New Discovery, lol see for yourself enjoy... Photo's below.

Note: 1958 DDO! See notches on logo...photo from your's truly doubleddie.com picture shown cut on Lincoln's ear matched in same area as my 1958 at 100%

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  10. Coinattic_Hunter69 S

Sure.... Should I post my regular 1969 S's for side by side comparison?

Note: 5th photo is a "Machine doubled" 1969 S its one that I use to make comparison with its one of thee "STRONGEST" machine doubled of them all OKAY so please Im sure you see something look a little harder or may be just accept it... It's therr..

11. KoinJester

KoinJester Well-Known Member

But the point your missing is machine doubling is NOT a doubled die and carries no premium

paddyman98 likes this.
  12. Coinattic_Hunter69 S

Look nothing alike.. Nice try.

13. Coinattic_Hunter69 S

And why are you telling me this?

14. Jdiablo30

Jdiablo30 Well-Known Member

Pretty sure I was implying I have a machine doubled 1969-s. So even if they don't look anything alike..it still is a 69-s machine doubled. So your comment is invalid

15. Coinattic_Hunter69 S

What you've said made a lot of sense your advice I'm already taking into consideration. The Moderators on this forum are very wise indeed this is the kind of information I need. Thank you

16. Coinattic_Hunter69 S

When my camera man get's here there will be more photo's posted... Until then I'll be at it with them penny rolls.. Good night all

17. Jdiablo30

I can tell you from the photos you've posted. YOU DO NOT HAVE the two rarest Doubled Dies of the whole Lincoln series. a 1958 and a 1969-s lol just NO. so there is no point of even taking new pictures. You are just going to be wasting your time.
    The 1958 DD,only TWO have been found. You think you found one along with a 1969-s? Sorry to be so blunt,but it seems that you keep insisting you have something when you clearly do not.

paddyman98 likes this.
  18. Jdiablo30

This is the 1969-s DD... YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS ONE

Attached Files:

19. Jdiablo30

This is the 1958 DD. YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS ONE.

Attached Files:

20. Rick Stachowski

Rick Stachowski Motor City Car Capital

Look for stuff like this, you can't go wrong then A006 - 20150708_061817.jpg

21. Coinattic_Hunter69 S

Here are some more shots.. I found out that I was taking the shots too close it's no wonder they never come out like how they really are. Im gonna need a better camera until then enjoy. Photo's below

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted