I Got a Surprise - Heritage Buyer's Fee

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by kanga, Aug 23, 2019.

1. wxcoin

wxcoin Getting no respect since I was a baby

I find their shipping and handling fee to be a bit ridiculous for lower end sales where no insurance is required.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Mainebill

Mainebill Bethany Danielle

Thank god I have a resale exemption on sales tax

4. Vess1

Vess1 CT SP VIP Supporter

Heritage is the place to go to find more premium stuff than you're going to find on ebay. I don't think some people understand this. It may be one of the few places you can find an example of something rarer as seen here by the OP. That to me is it's intended purpose more so than its worth to people looking to purchase the more common stuff.
    To me, Ebay is easier to use but more risky and has a lot less desirable examples across the board with a few exceptions. There's fees and shipping built in to prices there too. As Doug says people don't see them. It's just a flat price you're looking at.

Coin shows are nice but for people looking for something specific you'll be lucky to find one or two examples you'd even consider if there's anything there of what you're looking for.
    I hate the fees as much as anyone else but you have to acknowledge they're not going to offer the service for free or to break even. It's a business. Somebody had to set a fee structure for what was feasible for the business to run while also keeping it low enough to what people were willing to pay.

5. calcol

calcol Supporter! Supporter

Let's see the coin! ... Understand if you can't or don't want to.
    Cal

Draft saved Draft deleted