I found 1970s 1D0-012

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by tomfiggy, Nov 5, 2014.

1. tomfiggy

tomfiggy Well-Known Member

I think I found my first real ddo..... I need better pics tomorrow of the die markers. It matches. Pretty good shape too I might add. 70sLIB.jpg 70sliberty5.jpg 70sINGODbest.jpg 70notch.jpg 70sliberty.jpg

19Lyds and gijoe76 like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Rick Stachowski

Rick Stachowski Motor City Car Capital

It isn't coneca DDO-12, thats a proof coin, isn't wexlers, thats a small date, and coppercoins doesn't have a DDO-12, so whos is it !!!!!

4. tomfiggy

It's listed as Coppercoins 1970s-1DO-012, Coneca 10-0-11, Wexler WDDO-005. Crawford CDDO-009. It is a large date you can tell because the 7 is lower than the 9, and 0.​

5. Rick Stachowski

ok, I see it now, ( coneca ) looks like it to me, nice find

tomfiggy likes this.
  6. tomfiggy

I was getting demoralized looking and looking and finding nothing but junk. I slacked off, looked through only 10 rolls last week, then had to make a deposit at the bank so I bought 2 rolls yeaserday. There it was.

gijoe76 likes this.
  7. Briboy07

Briboy07 Well-Known Member

Nice!!!

tomfiggy likes this.
  8. Rick Stachowski

They can play tricks, on your eyes, thats for sure, but, when you do see one, its not as hard to see, since, you been looking through all thoses rolls

Briboy07 likes this.
  9. 19Lyds

19Lyds Member of the United States of Confusion

Congrats TomFiggy!

tomfiggy likes this.
  10. Briboy07

Briboy07 Well-Known Member

BTW I was felling the same way, but Die Cracks, IDB's and RIDB's kept me going!
    Then I discovered two DDO's two weeks ago!!!! Also my Birthday Month (Oct).
    Well you now got an awesome Nov!!!! Congrats!!! Great feeling!!!!

11. tomfiggy

STrev.jpg I went to the same teller and bought the 14 rolls she had left that were the same wrapping:)
    The MM, FG, date, and liberty match. I don't have the die crack in the date like Wexler's but Coppercoins doesn't have that marker either. The first T in States on rev matches Wexler. I might have an earlier die state wow. fg.jpg View attachment 364004 liberty7.jpg mm.jpg us.jpg e than either without the cracks and gouges, scratches...

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted