I Could Do This

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by green18, Jun 26, 2019.

1. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

I was thinking 'prohibitive' but not that prohibitive. If that's the price point I may have to rethink my options. I could deal with a bit of a 'hosing' but not a shellacking......

Autoturf likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Vess1

Vess1 CT SP VIP Supporter

Lol!! Yeah....I'm usually someone that might be interested in an offering like this but this is really getting gimmicky. $70 for an ASE and $70 for a maple leaf. That's how I'm looking a this. (Red Buzzer) X

Santinidollar and Kasia like this.
  4. Vess1

Vess1 CT SP VIP Supporter

C'mon green, haven't you been conditioned for a shellacking yet? Get out the wallet....

5. eric6794

eric6794 Well-Known Member

yummy tomatoes

6. green18

Indeed, but not so on such a grand scale. Ya wanna diddle with me, I can take it. I can deal with a premium of small sorts. Such a premium they propose borders on extortion.........

7. green18

If you really believe that then you're 'ripe' for arrest...... devil.gif

Of course. Uncle Mario, with his illegitimate consort don't subscribe to such things in NYS.

Non politico......I was just 'up-chucking'.

8. eric6794

25 years haven't touched a "tomato" my grandmother however was very sick and tomatoes helped her so I do hope eventually it helps others

Paddy54 and green18 like this.
  9. green18

I distinctly remember Cannibus.......Pictured here.

10. Rick Stachowski

Rick Stachowski Motor City Car Capital

Stage 4 cancer survivor here .
    Tomatoes were order from my cancer doctors .

Not a pharmaceutical company .
    Their drugs will kill you ...

Mine won't .........

11. Autoturf

Autoturf Well-Known Member

Thats what a drug dealer would say. lol
    Grats on surviving. if family history is any indication, I will probably die of some kind of cancer.

12. eric6794

13. eric6794

Cannibus? I was sure I seen tomato plants. Guess I better lay off the potato drinks :hilarious:

Rick Stachowski likes this.
  14. Evan8

Evan8 A Little Off Center

Am I the only one here who dislikes tomatoes?? Seriously I hate raw tomatoes.

Im not really a fan of Mary Jane either, and I live in Colorado;)

eric6794 likes this.
  15. eric6794

Back to what this thread was about I personally would not purchase this but like others have said the Maple reverse is pretty.

16. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

Big Pharma doesn't cure you they maintained you!.....why cure there no $$$ in a cure.

Garlicus and Pickin and Grinin like this.
  17. Paddy54

I am not a tomato fan at all....love the taste of tomato sauce etc...but raw or a slice on a sandwich no thanks....as for Mary Jane I do believe in her powers to cure when used in the medical field......besides it is your life.....not someone else's who's to judge..

Evan8 likes this.
  18. Rick Stachowski

They caused the Opioid issues, that's for sure .
    You couldn't pay me to take their nasty drugs ....

Pickin and Grinin likes this.
  19. Rick Stachowski

20. Paddy54

My sister in law was for over 30 plus years an ortho nurse...worked at shock trauma .
    Over the years of lifting patients her back went about 4 years ago!
    She now has a cage and screws to maintain her spine.
    Prior to they were loading her up on everything from the normal to high test shots needed to be given in the operating room.
    My wife and I had many talks and concerns over her becoming addicted!
    Unbelievable the amount and kinds she was given each a step up from the last Rx!
    Even her son told her that there were better ways to address the pain problem.
    Thank God the surgery was a success..... and we also got her off the Opioid's.
    The sad part is people like my sister in law are very smart she was 1st in her nursing class! But become very stupid when it comes to trusting the status quo .
    I do appreciate modern medicine.....but if you ask me.... all of us are just like guinea pigs.....and all are still in the trial and error part of medicine.
    As we all know or should realize not all cures work for all people!
    That said it's trial and error on each of us.....sometimes they get it right....and sometimes they don't.
    As far as pain killers go..... they truly don't kill the pain.....just mess up your wheelhouse enough that you don't care......

Rick Stachowski likes this.
  21. If they are going to make a set like this, they should make the coins unique in some way. Otherwise, it's just paying a premium for packaging or labels if you get the coins certified. TC

Draft saved Draft deleted