I am selling my entire book collection, 54 books.

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Detecto92, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Detecto92

Detecto92 Well-Known Member

Long time no see. I have been out of collecting for a year. I have decided to finally sell my book collection. I now have all the world books on CD and no longer collect US coins.

I was going to put this on eBay, then remember this site. I wanted to give you guys first pick. As you can see, at one point in time I started collecting redbooks and wanted to have the complete collection.

There are 54 books, including 43 rebooks from, 1958 on up, some blue books and:
    Charlton Guide to Canadian Coins, ANA Grading Standards, two books on US currency, two rare whitman books, one is on English coins, and one is on Mexican Decimal coins (one just sold for $17.50 on eBay.)

I would like $70 for the entire collection. This is less than $1.30 per book. I see them selling for $3-$5 each on eBay. We can talk shipping if you are interested, as I will need to box them up to give a quote. I estimate shipping to be around $25-30, they will need to be shipped in two boxes due to the weight.

This price is about $30 less than I would ask on eBay. You guys have given me a lot of knowledge, so I thought I would return the favor.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

-Andy- likes this.