Hungary

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by Siberian Man, Apr 20, 2014.

1. panzerman

panzerman Well-Known Member

My favorite temperature in Summer is 21 cel. I DO NOT like the heat. I hardly ever wear a shirt from May to end of Sept. when working (which is every day) Last Summer temps reached 35 celsius!!!!!! IMG_1215.JPG

Siberian Man likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. coin_nut

coin_nut Well-Known Member

I miss the snow....but not that much! 1928 HU 2 f obv.JPG 1928 HU 2 f rev.JPG 20190224_162704.jpg Thailand

Siberian Man and panzerman like this.
  4. talerman

talerman Well-Known Member

Cool in what sense ? Cold, yes, but Canadians usually don’t have the image of being cool.

panzerman likes this.
  5. panzerman

In 1947 the temperature was -81 F in Snag/ Yukon!

6. talerman

Is this something to be proud of ?

7. chrisild

chrisild Coin Collector

Great snow photos! But ... not only are you people awfully off-topic here :D the images also remind me of a season that is fortunately over here: Winter, when it sometimes gets freezing cold. That is, below 0°C, hehe.

Christian

panzerman likes this.
  8. panzerman

Made that place famous for one record, so a YES!
    I would rather have snow/ cold then Thailand heat:inpain: You can only take so much of your clothes off for heat, but you can dress very well to feel warm in -40:happy:
    On July 1st last Summer we had +37 (48humidex) It was miserable, I worked 14 hrs that day doing lawnwork:(
    I had quite a few ice cold beers to make it thru the day.....;)
    Thank God for Corona.

9. Siberian Man

Siberian Man Senior Member

I was born and grew up in Siberia. Therefore I love frosts and snow very much. Canada is cold and snow country too. I like Canada. And also Alaska.:)

10. talerman

Voulgaroktonou

Could you please post your 1517 denar on the World Coins Time Machine thread ? We are stuck st 1518 and need your help - and we will probably need it again as we try to line up coins back to 1500 and beyond

Draft saved Draft deleted