How'd I do, paper experts?

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by gboulton, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krispy

krispy krispy

Thanks Duke. I'm aware that there is a high probability that these notes may be counterfeit based on what they are and the plethora of fakes and fantasy notes out there. It's just that a certain someone commenting in this thread doesn't seem to be able to identify a corrupted image file, or one that is severely over exposed and rendered a high contrast mess for us to view. It's important to point out that some of the other fellas comments are quite erroneous and skewed because he can't detect this simple visual conundrum.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Duke Kavanaugh

Duke Kavanaugh The Big Coin Hunter

It's all good with me as I think Stealers comments were off a bit too. But I was/am just trying to help gboulton out and giving my honest opinion as to help. I have some experience in these type of notes and am trying to help.
    On a good note for gboulton those S/N's DO NOT seem to be on a database of known fakes.
    Let's just hope they are real for him. And at least he got some Peace...or 3 :D

4. krispy

krispy krispy

I was trying to help gboulton too with the scanner issue, but Stealers just stealing the spot light with this spat. :rolleyes:

5. gboulton

gboulton 7070 56.98 pct complete

Sorry I brought it up, gang. Really not interested in wading through all this mess to find any useful commentary.

I'll have them looked at by a respected local collector, and enjoy the conversation with him.

My apologies to those who were more interested in enlightening conversation than discussions of internet etiquette and behaviour.

6. krispy

krispy krispy

It's best not to post inaccurate representations of any coin/note you seek advice about despite your best intentioned warnings about that and any attempts you sought to get advice on rectifying the scanning error. The misrepresentative images only fueled careless assessment of the notes and shown an equally stubborn resistance to the fact it was in err when called on it.

I still urge you to rectify the issues you had with your scanner and to post proper images that do your notes justice when you get them. Don't give up because of forum banter, it comes with the territory, especially is soliciting opinions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.