How to use new features.

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by josh's coins, Jun 22, 2014.

1. krispy

krispy krispy

It's always good to discuss where and how design flaws could be improved and a discussion forum is great for doing it. It's bound to inspire others to provide their own feedback and vet problems anyone else is encountering, by freely making suggestions for improvement based on current performance.

I don't know who the developer is and Peter being a customer of said developers wares (the end user who I make my suggestions to about the new features) would be the one in the position of considering his forum's users' thoughts and general feedback to pass along, if and when, appropriate to whomever does design the software. In time, the ideas can work to inform the eventual retooling of the software for a more user friendly and bug free experience.

The mailman is known for having all sorts of conversations with the members of the community, and he's charged with delivering my messages... in this case, the one I'm sending to the milkman to adjust his hours of delivery.;)

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. josh's coins

josh's coins Well-Known Member

Hmm... perhaps I should revise this as the Gallery has changed dramatically.

Draft saved Draft deleted