Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by AdamL, Mar 18, 2012.
Log in or Sign up to hide this ad.
To set a reserve price:
1. Go to the Sell Your Item form.
2. On the Create your listing page, scroll down to the Choose how you'd like to sell your item section.
3. Click the Add or remove options link, select Reserve Price, and then click the Save button.
4. To enter your reserve price, click the Change link next to No Reserve price set for this item.
5. Enter a reserve price, and then click the Save button.
Hope that helps,
Click there and your problem is solved.
Here's what I see in the create-your-listing page:
You can click Add or remove options at the top of the section, or you can just click Change next to "No Reserve price set for this item".
Here's what I see when I click Add or remove options:
There's a checkbox for setting a reserve.
Here's what I see when I click Change next to "No Reserve price set for this item":
Either of these ways should work. What part aren't you seeing?
I don't see any of that at all.
I did the switch, and now I see a different form, sure enough -- and it has the simplified options you describe.
There should be a link at the top that says Switch to form with more choices. Is there a link like that at the top of the page you're seeing? If there is, click it, and you should see a form with the options we've been describing.
I'm just frustrated, because it seems like they're making it hard to find the proper form on purpose.
Separate names with a comma.