How To Post (Upload) Photos

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Speedy, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Mickey007

Mickey007 New Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Mickey007

Mickey007 New Member

coin back.jpg
    coin side 1.jpg coin side 1.jpg coin side 1.jpg coin side 1.jpg

ffrickey likes this.
  4. Mickey007

Mickey007 New Member

Found this coin in my yard when i was a teenager about 33 years ago. I lived very close to Fort Montgomery on the hudson. I think this was some sort of a counterfeit as it is not gold

5. Noonie

Noonie New Member

DSCN1167.JPG

Attached Files:

6. Noonie

Noonie New Member

My dad had this 1916 buffalo nickle in a bag i found. Just seeing if its worth much

7. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Thanks for the tip, is there anyway to block access to the photos?? was thinking about starting a family album there??

8. rcrawfor45

rcrawfor45 New Member

I bought a box of penny's several years ago they were all rolled from the mint the date on the penny is 2000 they have all the lincoln heads on them but there is nothing stamped on the reverse side I opened a col of rolls and they were all this way I gave most of them to collector friends of mine and kept a few rolls for myself can anyone tell me how much they think they would be worth I was offered a dollar a piece and that seemed low to me....attached is a pic of the roll IMG_0316.jpg IMG_0319.jpg

9. ffrickey

ffrickey Junior Member

Your coin appears to be an insurrectionary liard from the Austrian Netherlands (i.e. later Belgium), KM #44. Little tip for research: Google is a great tool if you can make out any text on a coin; just type it in to Google and see what comes up.

10. victory bullion

victory bullion New Member

Hello! I was wondering what you thought of my coins and if you can add any history of these coins and banknotes? DSCN4928.JPG 20141117_115509.jpg DSCN4928.JPG 20141117_125627.jpg 20141117_120105.jpg 20141117_124211.jpg 20141117_125101.jpg DSCN5256.JPG DSCN5252.JPG

Attached Files:

11. bdunnse

bdunnse Who dat?

Wow...this thread has been off in the weeds for more than 8 years now!

12. victory bullion

victory bullion New Member

Really? How is that? I am new at these forums. What can you point out that is wrong? Any suggestions?

13. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

Because they were written for about 3 revisions of the forum software ago. Limits are no longer applicable, buttons referenced no longer exist, etc. Just hit the "upload a file" at the bottom of pictures on your computer or the image button above for ulr codes.

14. bdunnse

bdunnse Who dat?

Well yes that is true but more to my point, what does victory bullion's post (as well as a bunch of other ones) have to do with the original topic of this thread..."How To Post (Upload) Photos"?

15. ffrickey

ffrickey Junior Member

First, if you want to find out something about this coin, open a new thread in the US coins section. This thread is just about how to upload pictures.
    Second, if this coin is anything, then it looks like some kind of colonial token, but not one I can identify. Also, you show us 2 pictures of the same side, what does the other side look like? How big is it?, How much does it weigh? Any guesses what it's made of (e.g. copper?)

16. davidrt

davidrt New Member

032.JPG 033.JPG 036.JPG 032.JPG 033.JPG 036.JPG Hi, and I thank you in advance for your replies.
    The reverse of this 1923 nickel has three separate clips, or is this something else?

Thanks again! 032.JPG 033.JPG

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  17. Tamaracian

Tamaracian 12+ Yr Member--Supporter

I use a FREE Program called InfranView to convert my huge RAW files into jpg for uploading onto websites like eBay, or for insertion into e-mail; it is quite easy to use and I highly recommend it.

18. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

Yes!

Without a picture, we can tell you nothing.

19. Hommer

Hommer Curator of Semi Precious Coinage

Yes. Find the Error Forum and click on Post a new thread. Choose a Title, Type what you would like to say, then click on upload a file. A menu will pop up on your screen, choose the location of the photo ( gallery maybe?) Then the file itself. After uploading the file choose the full image icon and the photo will show up in your post. Then click post reply and you're done.

Draft saved Draft deleted